Ratings for Dr. Sina Yeganeh

Thank you for everything Dr. Sina, you’re a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Dr. Sina did a phone consult with me and was able to solve a problem that I had for years in 5 minutes. The least I could do is leave this review. Thanks doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Amazing team of helpful doctors and skilled practitioners at Movability!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I found Dr. Sina through a YouTube video a friend of mine sent me. After being treated by him I can tell you he's the real deal! Great chiropractor

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

I was able to get a phone consultation arranged before coming in to see Dr. Sina and this alone showed me that he cares for his patients. He spends the time to make sure everything is taken care of and he is very detailed. Great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Behtarin chiropractor to Richmond hill. Doctor Sina karesh aliyeh!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Excellent chiropractor with very effective treatments for plantar fasciitis and nerve pain. I suffered for many years but I’m finally pain free and my feet feel stronger than ever

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Such a nice guy! I found quick relief from my back spasm and was able to return to work the same day

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Sina and Dr. Ida are absolutely amazing. They're so friendly, caring and honest. It's really refreshing to know they care so much about my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I brought my husband to see dr. Sina and I can honestly say we couldn’t be happier. He listens, he cares and he genuinely wants the best for his patients. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

Dr. Sina Yeganeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medical Acupuncture Provider, Human Movement Specialist, Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Post Surgical Rehabilitation, Fascial Stretch Therapy, Myofascial Release, Myofascial Decompression (Cupping) Integrated Therapeutics & Integrated Patterning, Corrective Exercise, Rock Taping, Gait Analysis, Postural Correction, Chronic Pain Education, Bodybuilding Contest Prep - Muscle Symmetry and Definition

• English