Ratings for Dr. Simon Chan

He's not a good doctor no knowledge about finger surgery ignore his own mistake he ruin somebody life

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Chan is one of the most personable and gifted Doctors I have had in my life. I have has several surgeries over the years and he is far above the rest of the surgeons. Dr. Chan and his staff take the time to make you feel comfortable before the procedure. He is friendly and does great work! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

He's great, really competent and a nice guy. Would recommend if you need it. Also, admin person is nice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

He changed my life. i had a bad cyst in my wrist and he took it out and it's perfect now. I have never been more happy in my life. I had the Cyst in my wrist for a year and it did some serious damage but now that it is out everything is snapping back into place and i have full use of my arm again. Thanks Dr. Chan!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

very good doctor, great job on removing the cyst on my thigh

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr Chan did a fantastic job on my hand surgery. Considering the incision, it was very clean with very limited scarring. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I was admitted with crushed hand and compound fractures. Dr arranged for almost immediate access to operating room and repairs appear better than expected. Doctor explained what would be done and the expected outcome. Great surgical experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Simon Chan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients