Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Simina Saber

Very good doctor, explains everything. She pulled my tooth and it wasn't as scary as I thought. I am very anxious of dentists but she made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Saber for a wisdom tooth removal that was impacted. Great team! everybody from the front desk all the way to the back are so nice and caring. The freezing was absolutely painless and the extraction although needed surgery and stitches after was done fast and gently. She made sure I was comfortable throughout and the healing after was also so minimal! I recommend this office above any other. Thank you Dr. Saber and team!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Simina Saber's response
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you're healing so well!

Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Saber recently completed a filling on myself and a filling for my son. My filling was completed without a needle, Dr Saber and her assistant were very gentle and thurough. As for my son he didn't even flinch with his needle. He said it was so easy especially knowing he was nervous before😊 Great office and amazing staff 👍 Thanks

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Simina Saber's response
Thank you for this review! There is nothing more fulfilling than getting rid of the old-school-scare of the dentist and needles that kids used to have!

Submitted February 21, 2017

My mouth was a mess. I needed several extractions and dentures. Dr. Saber treated me from start to finish. She was very gentle. Not only has she restored my smile but my confidence. I'm not embarrassed anymore . She knows her stuff. And I got to mention the other girls in the office. Every time I go there it feels like I'm being treated by best friends. They make me feel so relaxed. What a great team. Bravo!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Simina Saber's response
I am also very lucky to have such a great team! Thank you so much for your review!

Submitted February 21, 2017

I recently had the opportunity to have Dr Saber offer her dental services to me. Dr Saber joins my regular dentist Dr. Pat Martino in his practice. Dr. Martino has been an excellent dentist for my entire family the past 20 + years and it was difficult to even consider having another dentist offer their services. However, I trusted Dr. Martino's decision that Dr Saber would be a valuable addition to the office, and I happily accepted her first appointment to have two cracked molars to be corrected. Dr Saber is very good at what she does, and her dental routines and procedures were identical to that of Dr Martino. She was prompt, caring, exact, and worked with complete confidence. I am completely satisfied that either Dr. Martino or Dr. Saber will continue to offer the excellent dental services my family has become accustomed to. Great office...great support staff !!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Simina Saber's response
Thank you for this review! And for your confidence!!

Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Saber is one of kind. She's kind, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. She made my little boy feel completely at ease and that never happens. I can't express how thankful I'm to find her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Simina Saber's response
Thank you for your review! We do our best to make children comfortable and confident during their visits!!

Submitted February 21, 2017

Had pleasant experiences every time I went in and it's easy to fall asleep when she does my fillings!! I am very comfortable going to the dentist! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Simina Saber's response
Thank you for your review!! We're very glad that you were comfortable enough to fall asleep!

Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Saber is one of the most compassionate, kind and gentle dentists I've ever seen. Her skills and knowledge are exceptionally well. Unlike most dentists she takes the time to explain everything and has a very good sense of humour which makes her patients comfortable. I have no hesitation in recommending her to my friends, family and loved ones!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Simina Saber's response
Thank you for your review!! And for the recommendations!

Dr. Simina Saber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English