Dr. Shumei Liang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shumei Liang

As a first-time acupuncture patient, I was nervous for my first appointment; those nerves faded immediately upon meeting Dr. Liang. She is a great listener and makes sure to fully understand your issues before treating them. She is very patient, friendly and truly makes you feel comfortable at all times during your visit(s). I recommend her to anyone--definitely check it out!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Our entire family sees Dr. Liang and we love both her and her staff. Everyone at Meridian is extremely kind, professional & efficient. The tendon pain, immune issues, TMJ, anxiety that she has treated for are all either gone or MUCH better. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Liang and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Liang runs a first class practice. Her staff is friendly and attentive. I have never had to wait to get into a room. Dr Liang and “Yeny” are exceptional at their craft! They listen to the patient and use proven methods to treat the symptoms. I give Dr Liang’s practice my highest possible endorsement.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr Liang Is one of the sweetest and kindness person I know Shes Amazing at what she does keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Liang about 2-3 years ago. I have a neuroscience background and she is able to explain the musculoskeletal mechanisms so I understand what's going on and am continously intrigued. A few months ago, I had a tailbone injury and I became immediately more mobile after being treated. My partner was amazed that I no longer needed help getting up from being seated. Dr. Liang got me back to experiencing increased flexibility and mobility. I highly recommend this place. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Liang. I started seeing Dr. Liang for acupunture to help relieve chronic pain from having herniated discs along with nerve damage from auto accidents. Treatments are amazing...cupping is the best. Dr. Liang has been great during my recovery. Not only is the acupunture wonderful, Dr. Liang's also has all natural herbs for wellness. If you are needing care from injury or just a healthy lifestyle, you will love and not be disappointed. Walking in the first time I knew just from the great energy. I knew I was going to be in wonderful hands. Can't thank you all enough!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Excellent! Highly recommended. She is very knowledgeable and provides great advice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I am diagnosed with lupus and have been experiencing inflammation & joint pain more frequently. My medication wasn't helping. So I decided to try acupuncture. I have had a couple of sessions, and so far I've been having less pain with more energy. Dr. Liang also suggested me a list of foods to avoid that causes inflammation. Thank you so much for everything!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

​Dr. Liang is extremely compassionate, kind, and very attentive to your needs. She is very intuitive and focused, which makes her a great healer. Her acupuncture sessions always make me feel great. It is definitely the best acupuncture treatment I have ever experienced. ​ Dr. Liang always has great recommendations, and really cares to make you feel good, at ease, and empowered as a person. She has a lovely presence that always makes you feel comfortable and truly cared for. I always look forward to my next session with Dr. Liang.​

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

If you have never had acupuncture and/or are on-the-fence about trying it or other types of alternative medicine and therapy, Dr. Liang is highly recommended, as many of the others that have left positive feedback would concur. Desperately to find a solution for my wrist tendinitis, I scheduled an appointment. Prior to visiting her, I'd never had acupuncture, and I certainly did not know what to expect. I certainly got more than I bargained for! Dr. Liang's approach to acupuncture treats more than the isolated problems you have; instead, she examines and considers the "whole you" to discover both solutions *and* causes for what's ailing you. After three acupuncture sessions, my wrist is all much better. And it was pretty severe problem that even a quick-fix cortisone shot wouldn't fix right away. Along with acupuncture, she's very skilled and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr.Liang to anyone.

Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Shumei Liang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients