Ratings for Shumei Liang

Hands down the best place to go for acupuncture services. I've been to a few places and none come close to this practice for effective treatments. I recommend Dr. Liang to all my friends and clients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Excellent doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Liang for help regarding endometriosis and horrible side effects associated with a medication that was recently prescribed to me after my laparoscopic surgery. I'm starting to feel so much better. She's the real deal. I feel great after each visit. An added bonus is that she has a warm and kind personality. Her staff are also knowledgeable about herbs and wellness. She's the real deal!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Here comes the spring time with beautiful weather, but it’s not comfortable at all to have itchy eyes, itchy skin and sneezing caused by hay fever. It’s amazing to see how Chinese acupuncture and medicine help to soothe my allergy symptoms. Thanks a lot to Dr.Liang =)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr Liang Is one of the sweetest and kindness person I know Shes Amazing at what she does keep up the good work!

Submitted April 9, 2019

I myself work in medical and healthcare industry. I always respect for people who devote to help patients to recover from their illness. There are plenty of doctors out there but very rare to find an exceptional one that can provide accurate diagnose follow by effective treatments that shorten the healing process. Dr. Liang is perhaps one of the best Chinese doctors I’ve ever seen as she demonstrates a profound knowledge of human body and acupuncture points. My condition: I I have had insomnia problem and the sleeping pills became to affect my day time activities for the drowsiness. My co-worker Peggy recommended me to try Meridian Elements Healthcare as Dr. Liang cured her neck muscles pain. Surprisingly, I began to feel less anxiety and can fall asleep more easily after consistently having the acupuncture treatment by Dr. Liang. I count on her Lastly, I believe that legal action should be taken to stop people from spreading fake news to damage one’s reputation on the internet thinking that being anonymous would spare him or her from legal responsibility on verbal insults. Perhaps it's your information that is "super outdated"? For your information, the current clinic of Meridien Elements Healthcare is absolutely not dirty while it is located in a nice building with good management. I will continue to support Dr. Liang as she cares much for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

My father has been suffering from sciatica for a few years. Because of his weight and the chronic pain on his lower back, he can't exercise on a regular basis. I am very worried about his health conditions, so I decided to bring him to see Dr. Liang after hearing my friend's experience at her clinic. At first, I am a bit doubtful on the efficacy of acupuncture comparing to western medications. However, Dr. Liang's treatments prove to be very and now my father can sit down for hours without feeling extreme pain on his lower back after Dr. Liang's acupuncture therapy. I am so happy to see the smile on my dad's face again :) thanks doc.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Worst accupuncturist ever smh ppl get real help!!! These doctors don't care two cents about you!! It's all about money, not about taking care of their patients.

Submitted April 4, 2019

As a first-time acupuncture patient, I was nervous for my first appointment; those nerves faded immediately upon meeting Dr. Liang. She is a great listener and makes sure to fully understand your issues before treating them. She is very patient, friendly and truly makes you feel comfortable at all times during your visit(s). I recommend her to anyone--definitely check it out!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Our entire family sees Dr. Liang and we love both her and her staff. Everyone at Meridian is extremely kind, professional & efficient. The tendon pain, immune issues, TMJ, anxiety that she has treated for are all either gone or MUCH better. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Liang and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Liang runs a first class practice. Her staff is friendly and attentive. I have never had to wait to get into a room. Dr Liang and “Yeny” are exceptional at their craft! They listen to the patient and use proven methods to treat the symptoms. I give Dr Liang’s practice my highest possible endorsement.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Shumei Liang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare