Ratings for Dr. Shivanna Subramani-Gonzalez

I have been going to the center for 15 years. I have always been very picky in who I see. To be honest. I would only see Dr. Foster, even driving to Southbury just to get an appointment with him. About 2 or 3 months I had an emergency and was scheduled with Shivanna for the 1st time. I just want to say, this women is absolutely amazing. She makes me feel so comfortable (not an easy thing to do) and has been there every step of the way with Dr. Foster during my pregnancy. It makes me feel so safe knowing I have her as a part of my team. There was a time when I would wait any length of time just see Dr. Foster and now feel so good to know there is someone else I can trust just as much. She truly goes above and beyond. I absolutely reccomend seeing her for any of your needs!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Always have to wait more than 45 minutes to be seen after already changing into a gown (talk about feeling vulnerable). 12 minutes late to an appointment (5 of which were spent trying to find a parking spot in their cramped lot) and Shivanna made me reschedule. I told them not to bother and went to a different practice down the road and was given an appointment the very next week.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

She is the best!! The number listed here is incorrect though, the right number is 203-578-4609

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

She is an awesome doctor. I recommended all my family and friends to her

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Will answer all your questions and concerns. Very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr Subramani-Gonzalez. I strongly recommend her expertise.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I don't enjoy when this time a year rolls around, but I felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Note- I left a review and accidently labeled her knowledge at a 1 when she's definitely a 5 I haven't been to the Doctor in years due to a couple bad experiences. I was referred to Dr. Gonzalez after an Emergency room visit from a nurse. Reluctantly I made my appointment. After my visit I a weight of my chest. She was friendly, spoke to me in English and not "Doctor talk", and would pause often to ask it I was following. She didn't push drugs on me I didn't want to take. She listened to me . I feel better now both health wise and emotionally. I can't express how highly I recommend her. Thank you

Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Subramani-Gonzalez has been my only GYN who speak TO me and not AT me. She made herself available on so many levels to allow me to ask questions and really feel I was being cared for.

Dr. Shivanna Subramani-Gonzalez's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT