Dr. Shivani Verma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shivani Verma

Dr. Verma and her staff are very supportive as someone who really is afraid of dentists. Plus she’s gorgeous which helps!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr.Verma truly shows care and compassion in her work. She will go above and beyond for patient care. I had a dental emergency, she took me in right away, got me out of pain and made sure to follow up with care calls. Throughout the procedure she made sure I was super comfortable and at ease. Nothing but good things for this clinic and amazing staff. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Verma & her assistant Marilyn were awesome! Highly recommended. - E

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr Verma did beautiful work on my front teeth. Dr Verma and the team at Dental Choice are excellent, caring and informative. They took lots of time to explain possibilities, options and costs. They where able to do all procedures on the same day. I would highly recommend them. Thanks, R

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I saw Dr. Verma today for fillings on my front teeth, I was very hesitant and nervous at first. She took the time to explain everything, answer any questions I had, and she listened to my desired outcome! The procedure itself was quick and there was very minimal discomfort. I absolutely love what Dr. Verma has done for my smile and I feel much more confident to show my teeth off. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Incredibly knowledgeable and great bedside manner. I had concerns regarding the appearance and staining on my teeth. She offered a variety of treatment options and we went with laser whitening. The results were absolutely incredible. Thank you again!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I give Dr. Verma a 5 out of 5 rating. She's a very friendly, caring and gentle person. I've always avoided a dentist, but she's made it a comfortable experience, I no longer take Ativan before an appointment. Everyone in this office is wonderful, very friendly and I highly recommend anyone to come here!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I love this doctor very much! Very details and treat you very well. Highly recommended☺

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Virma's team are always helpful in getting me appointments, even in emergencies. The staff are friendly and take time to explain things. Dr. Virma is careful to explain the options and send me on to a specialist when needed. I am glad to have my teeth cared for by this team.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Verma really did a phenomenal job saving my tooth. She performed 3 root canals on the same tooth and replaced the old crown with a new one. She would not accept anything less than perfect for the x-ray or the tooth impression. She kept asking if I was still doing okay the entire time for a session that lasted 4+hrs. She really knows her job and it shows. I have convinced a colleague to switch his dentist and start going to Dr. Verma. Thanks once again for such an incredible work.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Shivani Verma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.