Dr. Shivani Verma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shivani Verma

Dr. Verma really did a phenomenal job saving my tooth. She performed 3 root canals on the same tooth and replaced the old crown with a new one. She would not accept anything less than perfect for the x-ray or the tooth impression. She kept asking if I was still doing okay the entire time for a session that lasted 4+hrs. She really knows her job and it shows. I have convinced a colleague to switch his dentist and start going to Dr. Verma. Thanks once again for such an incredible work.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Verma Is the best and staffs are friendly :) I recommend!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Great staff with professional quality work and a clean pleasant office. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Myself and three young children visited Dr. Verma. Her and the staff are fabulous! We all felt very comfortable and relaxed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have been afraid of the dentist since I was a kid. My last two appointments gone well even though I am nervous when I’m there. The staff and doctor communicate well with me and it helps calm me down. Everyone from the front desk people to the doctors and assistants are very good. Hope nothing changes as I will be back.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

i went to dentist yesterday,extracting my tooth. Dr. Verma was very kind to me, let me make wise choice and very comfortable in her office

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

The most pleasant and comfortable experience(s) I have ever had at the dentist on all fronts. I have had a number of different procedures done by Dr. Verma, and would encourage anyone looking for kind, gentle dentist to go this route.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Verma is hands down the best dentist you will find in Edmonton. She has worked with me to fix a mess of a mouth, and has proven herself to be not only extremely knowledgeable, but skilled with the tools and technique required in dentistry. My daughter and me are always greeted with a smile, and the staff are outstandingly friendly and professional. There are not enough good things to say about Dr. Verma and the whole team, and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Verma is always gentle & kind. She has explained the 2 differents scenario to solve my problem. Both Dental Assistants have been very professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Verma

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Verma is always very kind and gentle to me. She is literally expert in her work. I would highly recommended this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Shivani Verma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients