Ratings for Dr. Shivani Verma

Good service.Got the treatment done on time. Friendly staff

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Knowing there is no provincial dental fee guide in Alberta, and that dentists in this province set their own rates, I shopped around. Dr. Verma and the Millwoods Family Dentistry practice was very price competitive. In addition, I found their staff to be extremely proficient. When I arrived for my most recent appointment (and only the second time visiting this office), Dr. Varma was running behind due to an earlier emergency. After a few minutes of waiting, I was offered a Tim Horton's card to go and get a coffee as a gesture of apology for keeping me waiting. In all my years, NEVER has a medical office of any type ever apologized to me for running behind - and no other medical office has ever offered me a gift card to grab a coffee while I waited! I'm impressed with Dr. Varma's entire office. By the way, she had me in and out of the chair in far less time than was anticipated. This office has certainly exceeded my expectations. I must admit, I was hesitant about choosing a new dentist. Not anymore! I made the right choice!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My experience with Dr Verma was amazing! She was extremely polite and made me feel really comfortable. I'm usually afraid of getting dental work done but was surprised at how relaxed my visit with her was.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

My child has a brilliant experience.. first time to have his filling done. great service, very friendly! Dr. Verma highly recommended and her amazing assistant Jerremy

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Verma did a number of fillings for me throughout the spring of 2017. I found the work to be of excellent quality with prompt and caring service. Great job! Her dedication was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had a very bad tooth abscess and a few of the dentist refused to look at the situation. With a lot of pain as I contacted Dr. Shivani Verma clinic they called me in immediately and treated the situation. They also got me an appointment the very next day with the oral surgeon to treat the rest of the infected tooth. Dr.Shivani and the staff stayed back even after their closing times just to treat me as I was in so much pain and I am very grateful for their care and services.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

A great all round staff......................................................................................................

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Verma and her team are wonderful!! My whole family see her and we've always had excellent care. My daughter has terrible anxiety and begins to panic and cry in the chair; Dr. Verma is so gentle and encouraging while attending to her. She checks in to ensure that you're okay, she provides guidance and information to help you make the best choices for your dental health and patient! The rest of the ladies are wonderful also! I've been dealing with TMJ and a root canal and the clinic has gone above and beyond to help me and I can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Verma and all the staff are so so wonderful! We took our son there to get a tooth pulled, we advised of his dental anxiety, and she was absolutely amazing!! I would recommend this clinic to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Verma and her team are absolutely fantastic. They are kind, compassionate and go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. It is a common fear for people to have to go see a dentist, however when you walk into this office and are greeted by the beautiful ladies at the front counter, that fear and anxiety disappears quickly. They are very personable and on short notice went to great lengths to accommodate getting me in before my insurance providers changed over. I found Dr. Verma to be gentle and so supportive. While working away she often checked in with me asking that I was doing ok and ensuring I was comfortable through the whole process. A HUGE THANK YOU to all that made this the most pleasant dentist appointment I have EVER had!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Shivani Verma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients