Dr. Shivani Verma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shivani Verma

i went to dentist yesterday,extracting my tooth. Dr. Verma was very kind to me, let me make wise choice and very comfortable in her office

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

The most pleasant and comfortable experience(s) I have ever had at the dentist on all fronts. I have had a number of different procedures done by Dr. Verma, and would encourage anyone looking for kind, gentle dentist to go this route.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Verma is hands down the best dentist you will find in Edmonton. She has worked with me to fix a mess of a mouth, and has proven herself to be not only extremely knowledgeable, but skilled with the tools and technique required in dentistry. My daughter and me are always greeted with a smile, and the staff are outstandingly friendly and professional. There are not enough good things to say about Dr. Verma and the whole team, and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Verma is always gentle & kind. She has explained the 2 differents scenario to solve my problem. Both Dental Assistants have been very professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Verma

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Verma is always very kind and gentle to me. She is literally expert in her work. I would highly recommended this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I went to this office with emergency needs. I went in for my first ever root canal today. The dentist and the hygienic staff were amazing. They made me feel calm before the procedure and checked on me regularly. I would highly recommend Dr. Verma to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Amazing with children and adults recommend this dentist to all my friends!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Verma is very gentle and my children like going to the dentist, even though both have had fillings and cap work done. She is very knowledgeable and can spot a problem right away. She referred us to an orthodontist as well so we could get problems with a six year old fixed sooner vs later. My kids like the toy they get to pick at the end. One even got a Tim Hortons card after being picked the "patient of the month", he was elated! The office staff are very polite and try to accommodate you with an appointment that will fit your schedule. Lots of parking out front which is sometimes a problem elsewhere in Professional buildings.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Good service.Got the treatment done on time. Friendly staff

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Knowing there is no provincial dental fee guide in Alberta, and that dentists in this province set their own rates, I shopped around. Dr. Verma and the Millwoods Family Dentistry practice was very price competitive. In addition, I found their staff to be extremely proficient. When I arrived for my most recent appointment (and only the second time visiting this office), Dr. Varma was running behind due to an earlier emergency. After a few minutes of waiting, I was offered a Tim Horton's card to go and get a coffee as a gesture of apology for keeping me waiting. In all my years, NEVER has a medical office of any type ever apologized to me for running behind - and no other medical office has ever offered me a gift card to grab a coffee while I waited! I'm impressed with Dr. Varma's entire office. By the way, she had me in and out of the chair in far less time than was anticipated. This office has certainly exceeded my expectations. I must admit, I was hesitant about choosing a new dentist. Not anymore! I made the right choice!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Shivani Verma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company