Ratings for Dr. Shivani Verma

Me and all my family get all of our work done here! absolutely 100% recommend. Dr. Verma always does a fantastic job, NEVER any issues.😊 I also really appreciate how comfortable she makes me too. Also, Marilyn the dental assistant. She’s super easy to talk too and does a great job explaining things thoroughly, not to mention she’s a good laugh for sure. Thanks for being awesome guys!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr. Verma and Marilyn works great together, making my appointment very comfortable

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Verma is very polite and professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr Verma and her staff were amazing! This clinic made my RCT a very comfortable experience. Dr Verma has excellent attention to details, considerate to my needs and was constantly reassuring during procedure/s. I would definitely go back for all my dental needs.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

staff are very friendly. Makes me very comfortable and assists me with all my needs and questions. Marilyn in particular was really helpful with my questions regarding my questions about cleaning, tooth alignment, some options for my missing tooth. Booking an appointment is also quick and easy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Would recommend to anyone with anxiety, very gentle and positive.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

My son used to be scared going to the dentist, now im glad that he sees dr verma who is very gentle and nice. And her staff are super nice. Will definitely recommend her to my family and friends

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

I love seeing Dr Verma, she is super calm and friendly with little ones, my daughter loves seeing her, she is always excited about her dentist appointments :)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

The word dentist scared me. I avoided going to the dentist for many years due to past experiences. A friend of mine told me about Dr Verma. I am so glad he did! She is polite, caring and took time when doing my examination. I thought I would have more fillings to do as it had been a long time since I've been to a dentist. I find her to be very conservative with her treatment planning. In fact, I was sure that I needed a root canal on one of my deeper fillings however she tried to save it by doing a filling and I have had no symptoms since then. The staff here is amazing as well. The receptionist was so friendly and assistant was wonderful! Dr Verma and her team are exceptional. I am actually looking forward to my next visit with them. Recommend this team to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

I cant stop praising enough about Dr. Verma, she is humble, takes care of the patient needs and takes time to explain treatment options. I have done a lot of dental treatment with her since the past few years, she makes it a very pleasant and relaxing experience. Would highly recommend her!!!-S

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Shivani Verma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients