Dr. Shivani Verma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shivani Verma

Dr Verma and her staff are very friendly and professionals..both my kids loves her!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Would honestly try to stay away. Very flashy and show-off. Thinks that her dental degree makes her more worthy than the patient. Makes you wait very long before seeing you, and then rushes through the appointment.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Amazing doctor! Intelligent , caring and helpful. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Amazing doctor! Extremely caring and professional. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Always late, rushes her work, not overly personable. I'm sure she has lots of knowledge though.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Verma and her staff are very supportive as someone who really is afraid of dentists. Plus she’s gorgeous which helps!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr.Verma truly shows care and compassion in her work. She will go above and beyond for patient care. I had a dental emergency, she took me in right away, got me out of pain and made sure to follow up with care calls. Throughout the procedure she made sure I was super comfortable and at ease. Nothing but good things for this clinic and amazing staff. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Verma & her assistant Marilyn were awesome! Highly recommended. - E

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr Verma did beautiful work on my front teeth. Dr Verma and the team at Dental Choice are excellent, caring and informative. They took lots of time to explain possibilities, options and costs. They where able to do all procedures on the same day. I would highly recommend them. Thanks, R

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I saw Dr. Verma today for fillings on my front teeth, I was very hesitant and nervous at first. She took the time to explain everything, answer any questions I had, and she listened to my desired outcome! The procedure itself was quick and there was very minimal discomfort. I absolutely love what Dr. Verma has done for my smile and I feel much more confident to show my teeth off. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Shivani Verma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp