Dr. Sherry Jobani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sherry Jobani

Sherry is a genuinely nice and caring person. She is so easy to talk to and listens to all your concerns and needs. I saw Sherry during my early TTC days and also a day after my FET. Just received a positive HCG test last week so I’m sure my acupuncture treatment with Sherry helped. Thank you Sherry :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Sherry administered my pre- and post- frozen embryo transfer treatments on site at my fertility clinic. This can be an overwhelming experience but her kind and gentle nature was immediately calming. Sherry was holistic in her approach and spent a lot of time discussing diet, physical and mental approaches to making this a successful transfer for me. She even followed up via email with further information. Sherry is incredibly comprehensive, compassionate and competent, I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Sherry is absolutely amazing! She helped navigate me through my ivf cycle with ease. Sherry was able to provide not only support through acupuncture treatment, but through her postiive energy and knowledge she really helped me feel calm. She went above and beyond helping me with coping mechanisms, positive affirmations AND helping me choose the right foods to nourish my body. She is just so compassionate and has a very calming presence which makes talking to her so easy. I highly recommend Sherry. She is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Sherry was a lifesaver for me through a high risk first trimester. I had suffered previous losses and i sought acupuncture treatment to help me emotionally and physically through the difficult time. I found her treatments go beyond the acupuncture. Sherry's ability to listen and offer the right amount of feedback was always exactly what I needed. Her energy is healing . Her knowledge of health and well being is excellent. I appreciated how she was able to answer my questions over email quickly. I highly recommend her, she is the best out there!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Sherry is absolutely amazing!! She is knowledgable, friendly and VERY caring! She had helped me and is continuing to help me through my 2nd pregnancy. I email her with any concerns and she replies back in an instant! She is always 100% there for me. I couldn't ask for anything more from a acupuncturist!! Thanks again Dr. Jobani!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Jobani is one of the most compassionate and comprehensive doctors I have ever been seen by. She listens thoughtfully before moving forward with her treatments, and she possesses the critical combination of emotional and intellectual intelligence that is hard to come by in the medical field. I highly recommend Dr. Jobani!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Sherry may be younger then most Doctors, but dont let that discourage you. Hands down Dr. Sherry is the best Acupuncturist I have had the pleasure of seeing . She Genuinely cares and really listens. She solves the issues at hand. Not only did she help with physical, she helped calm my emotional pain. I recommend Dr. Sherry Jobani over any MD doctor. She will get to the root of your problem and cure it naturally. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have been to see many Acupuncturists over the years for varying health issues, and I have to say that Sherry is above and beyond the rest. She is incredibly knowledgable and takes the time to listen and get to the root of the problem! I can't recommend her enough as she has truly changed my life for the better. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Sherry is a kind, caring, and is a wealth of knowledge! She was able to help me overcome both physical and emotional challenges with reproduction and conception. I would highly nominate her before investing time and resources else where, as she has had such a positive impact on my life! Thank you again Sherry!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Sherry is absolutely stellar! She is a life-long learner with an innate understanding of the human body. She encompasses the entire realm when she works with her patients - the physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological. She is astute and very compassionate. I highly recommend her as a top-notch acupuncturist and Doctor of Traditional Medicine and wish she lived closer so she could be my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Sherry Jobani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Sherry Jobani completed her studies as Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with Magna Cum Laude at Pacific Rim, school of complementary and integrative medicine. Her focus includes infertility, endometriosis, menstrual irregularities, and addiction. Prior to her TCM education Sherry completed numerous courses in science and counselling at University of British Columbia which allow her to work in the field of mental health. Sherry is committed to healing and dedicated to the long term well being of her patients. Health and healing have since youth been of primary importance to Sherry. A ballet dancer, injuries were common to her and she overcame those through TCM. That initiated Sherry’s pursuit of holistic lifestyle and her practice of medicine.

• English
  • Persian

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Anxiety