Dr. Sher Shah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sher Shah

Dr. Shah fixed my four front teeth using the Bioclear treatment which is a fraction of the price of getting crowns. The results were amazing. My teeth were in very poor condition and badly stained from some prior years of neglect and caffeine stains. I can now smile with a new found confidence. His work was exceptional and his support staff knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Shah is the best and staffs are friendly! I recommend :)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Shah and his staff are amazing. They are friendly and very thorough in their explanation of what procedure they are performing. I was very nervous about my implant surgery but it turned out to be the easiest dental procedure I've ever gotten. I didn't have any pain after, which I was dreading. Avalon has made going into the dentist a fun experience!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Always friendly and takes the time to explain what he plans to do. My family and I feel at ease with Dr. Shah. He is great with kids as well!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

So professional with my little girl. She was so scared to come to the dentist, and I found her laughing the whole time in the chair! What a great first visit! We thank Dr Shah for making our visit happy and that my daughter is healthy. We recommend Dr.Shah and his great team to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

The kindest and most helpful dentist I have had. Always makes you feel comfortable and calm. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Sher Shah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients