Dr. Sher Shah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sher Shah

Dr. Shah and his staff are amazing. They are friendly and very thorough in their explanation of what procedure they are performing. I was very nervous about my implant surgery but it turned out to be the easiest dental procedure I've ever gotten. I didn't have any pain after, which I was dreading. Avalon has made going into the dentist a fun experience!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Always friendly and takes the time to explain what he plans to do. My family and I feel at ease with Dr. Shah. He is great with kids as well!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

So professional with my little girl. She was so scared to come to the dentist, and I found her laughing the whole time in the chair! What a great first visit! We thank Dr Shah for making our visit happy and that my daughter is healthy. We recommend Dr.Shah and his great team to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

The kindest and most helpful dentist I have had. Always makes you feel comfortable and calm. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Sher Shah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients