Ratings for Dr. shekoufeh choupannejad

I have been seeing Dr Choupannejad for over a year now, after being frustrated around by other GPs and gynaecologists. I was supposed to go through a very delicate op. that seemed to be scaring the gynecologists was referred to. She took over my case and I had a successful op. She followed me through with so much patience, and very soon I'll be a happy mom! She is very patient, empathetic, experienced, easy to reach (even through whatsupp!)- a true professional. She's God sent to me! I feel very lucky to have come across someone as her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I saw Dr. Choupannejad for the first time when I was doing a general Gyn checkup . She was very kind, understanding, and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions in a smooth manner and was gentle when she did the exam The staff is also helpful and polite. S.S

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Called to be booked for an HSG test. Got my appointment date and booked the day off work. I was nervous so my husband took the day off work to come with me. My husband and i have been trying for our second child for 20months now with 2 losses and need this test to move on with the process... needless to say when i got there i was ONLY booked for a gyno exam. The test didnt even happen so now this process is 1 month postponed because a woman can only do this test on certain days. I left the clinic in tears out of sheer frustration. I am not necessarily rating the doctor but more the clinic as a whole. Im sure she is very experienced but to the bookedfor the wrong appointment and not being able to complete the test and setting me back a month is enough that i will not be returning. Very very displeased woth the lack of care for the situation.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I saw Dr Choupannejad during my pregnancy, I had problems in this pregnancy and she helped me to go through this pregnancy with great care and support. I strongly recommend her to everybody.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, I was referred to see Dr.choupannejad for a problem I was having. I have never been so mistreated by a physician in my life, very rude, yelled at me, constantly cutting me off when explaining my symptoms. Overall she made very uncomfortable and I will not be returning to her anytime soon.

Submitted May 28, 2017

Saw Dr. Choupannejad for an HSG and was extremely anxious knowing that the doctor's skill would make this painful procedure bearable or not. I had read tons of different experiences online from women getting this done by their doctors. I was relieved to find that she was incredibly professional, kind, skilled, efficient and QUICK when it came to getting the catheter through the cervix and inserting the dye. She also prepped me for the procedure well with cervical softener/dilator meds to make it easier, antibiotics to prevent any infection etc. - I appreciated that she was thorough. She did not work hesitantly as I feared. She worked with great precision and was doing all she could to have it end quickly. It's not a comfortable procedure by it's very nature but I can't imagine a better experience. I have to mention that her bedside manner was exceptional as well. She's very friendly and compassionate - feels like a strong mother type - very comfortable to be around, kind, and yet gets to business and gets it done! She also talked to me on the phone twice when I had questions which I appreciated too. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I was incredible comfortable with Dr. choipannejad. She is thoughtful and caring and has a friendly manner, answered all my questions and was efficient.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Could not have asked for anyone better. I have been to other gynecologist but no one compared to her. She was very clear and respectful and most importantly very understanding. I felt extremely comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Went to see her for IUD insertion and just off hand mentioned I had a lump in my breast that was mammogram 1.5 years ago. She sent me for another one and it came back it was cancerous. She was amazing and called right away then sent me for biopsy and called me with the results immediately. She was amazing and even called me the day after my lumpectomy. She gave me a letters for EI without charging me. So I thought I would use one of the other doctors in the practice as my new family doctor. Not a good decision. $85 to fill in 3 pages of CPP paperwork and $275 yep $275 for disability forms for my mortgage and he still hasn't sent the paperwork to my bank yet so I'm not sure what the $275 was for. Will be switching doctors. Not Dr. Choupannejad's fault. She's amazing but steer clear of the other doctors wish she did family medicine.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I was referred to this doctor for a problem that I have been having for several year and was yet again told there was nothing wrong with me. She gave me suggestions on what might be wrong with me on incorrect information and when I tried to correct her she, so that maybe she could do more tests or something, she wouldn't listen at all and I left feeling like me and my problems don't matter.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. shekoufeh choupannejad's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients