Dr. Sheila Thakkar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheila Thakkar

Dr. Sheila is an amazing doctor , to be honest I was uncertain when my family doctor referred me to her , but after going to the first appointment the feeling was different and dr. Sheila made me so comfortable and she was very helpful in all the concerns and questions I had , during my pregnancy she was following up always and we bonded so much as we became really good friends. I have already recommended her to all of my friends .. she is truely an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Thakkar! She's one of the most amazing doctor's I've ever had! She's makes me feel comfortable and puts my mind at ease whenever I have a question or concern. I'm going to miss my weekly visit's with her as I'm delivering next month. Her staff is amazing as well. Super super sweet and both Dr. Thakkar and herself always have a smile on their faces as soon as you walk into the office. If I decide to have another without a doubt Dr. Thakkar would be my doctor again!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Even before I met with the office, her staff was helpful, caring and took extra steps to follow up. When I had my first appointment they were informative and spent lots of time with my husband and I.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I feel like most of the 5 stars reviews are fake. Dr. Sheila is definately not better nor much worse than my previous OBs.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I love her!!!!! She is an amazing doctor. She is sweet and nice and intelligent and I trust her with delivering my son next month !!!im so lucky to have her! Im gonna be real sad when I give birth and dont get to do check ins with her no more. And her receptionist is so helpful and warm and welcoming. I definitely recommend her and don't listen to the lady underneath me she is lying. Doctor thakkar has many patients but she definitly hears our concerns. She is a busy woman but She knows what she is doing and she would never ever put someones health in harms way. Best OB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

This doctor takes no more than 5-10 minutes per patient. I feel as though she does not care at all. She hurried me through my visit and did not allow me to explain all my symptoms fully. I sought a transfer to another doctor immediately. It seems she is only interested in the money aspect of spending as little time as possible with each patient while getting the same amount of money.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Sheila Thakkar is a wonderful and caring person. Very knowledgable and informative.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Thakkar is the sweetest most genuinely caring doctor you will ever meet. You can tell that she truly loves her job. She goes through everything in detail, makes sure to answer all questions and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Her knowledge literally saved my life. I honestly don't know where I would have been if it wasn't for her. It is truly a privilege to be her patient. She sympathizes with her patients and their family members and makes you feel confident knowing shes there to take care of you. If only more doctors were like her!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I had only seen this doctor once but I can tell that she took the time to answer all my questions, and that she has great bed side manners. Very easy to understand, I would greatly recommend this doctor to any women or couple.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Thakkar is an amazing doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and able to break things down for her patients. My wife and I were referred to her because the first OB we were referred to wouldn't even return our voicemails to set up an appointment; we consider ourselves lucky! Right from the get go, we found Dr. Thakkar to be really friendly; we were immediately comfortable and trusted her judgement completely. That immediate connection was critical in our case because this was our first baby. When complications arose, Dr. Thakkar was quick to send us for specific tests and consulting other specialists as well. She always accommodated us, no matter the time of day, and basically told us she'd make herself available whenever we needed (which we did and she was always there). In short, she is the kind of person who goes above and beyond the call of duty and she truly cares. My wife and I love seeing her because she is a genuinely good person in addition to being an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Sheila Thakkar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients