Ratings for Dr. Sheila Thakkar

I met Dr Thakkar in the ER I had a ruptured cyst and needed surgery. She did such a great job taking care of me, she is truly a great doctor and I am recommending her to everyone I know. Thank you for your kindness and patience. I look forward to seeing you again soon -CT

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Thakkar is an absolutely wonderful doctor. She's kind and caring and definitely the best in her field. I'd recommend her to every woman in my family if I could!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Amazing doctor! I gave 5 stars, but I would give more if I was able to. I had the absolute best care during my second pregnancy. She always took the time to hear my concerns and questions and she always was able to put my mind at ease. I had a planned c section and was extremely nervous about it, she continuously assured me that all would go well. Then when I encountered a minor complication while I was in the hospital she Was there to help me get through it, answering any questions I had. I was lucky, she happened to be on call the day of my section and the day after. If I decide to have a third child, I will not hesitate to request to have her as my doctor again!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Fantastic Doctor. She helped me when I was in much pain. Very understanding and kind.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I met dr.thakkar last year when she had to perform a d&c for me. she was so kind, patient and understanding. Took the time to make me feel comfortable, let me ask questions and offer support. She was wonderful and I was so looking forward to delivering my future babies with her. I met her while she was covering a mat leave in Milton but she has now moved. So sad that she is gone. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Thakkar was great with my mother, our first visit with Dr. Thakkar both my mother and I had a good impression of her. She saw that it would not be possible to do the test in her office was understanding and that my mother would have to have it done in the hospital. When we were at the hospital Dr. Thakkar came to see us before and after the procedure, to assure us that everything went well. When we went for the result of the biopsy, she broke the bad news to us in a very gentle and understanding way. She also explained it to us in a way that we would understand what my mother has and what would need to be done. She has very good bed side manners and I would highly recommend her. Mary

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Sheila Thakkar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Blue Card