Dr. Sheila Thakkar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheila Thakkar

Dr Sheila Thakkar is brilliant, honest and compassionate. I'm forever thankful to her for the exceptional care of my daughter this past year and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Today was my first visit with Dr. Thakkar. From the minute I walked in I was greeted by her wonderful receptionist, only waited 10 minutes to see the doctor and she was amazing. I didn’t feel rushed, she explained everything in detail and what to expect. She’s understanding, knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

She is an amazing doctor. Today was my first appointment and she addressed all my concerns and made me feel comfortable. My husband and I ate expecting first child so very small things scare us so she just told us to stay calm and call her if there is any problem. If we can't reach her, then go to emergency. She's super nice and young looking. Since she looks you g, my husband was kind of iffy about having her as a doctor but after meeting her, I trust her 100%. Super nice and amazing staff as well. Love her! She genuinely cares about her patients

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this DOCTOR!!!....Dr. Sheila Thakkar is a one of the greatest doctors in the new era. We were uncertain at first due to the knowledge of another previous doctor whom family and friends marked and spoke real highly of. However, the Dr. Thakkar is definitely on the same level, and in my opinion knowing of that other Doctor, Dr. Sheila Thakkar has been way more informative and hands on through and through compared to others. As we got to know Dr. Sheila Thakkar, she continued to ease ALL our concerns, and is TRUE and HONEST with her answers. Unlike other Doctors who give you some Hot Garbage , or beat around the bush to know answers!?!... Dr. Sheila Thakkar is a REALIST she explains in detail and tells all she knows. When she is unable to answer something that is Extremely Unordinary. She actually tells YOU she's is UNAWARE and WILL GET the answer right away. She takes the TIME TO PROVIDE SOLID and TRUTHFUL RESPONSES... like NO GARBAGE or MADE UP answers!!!.... UNLike other Doctors, she EXEMPLIFIES TRUE PASSION AND COMMITMENT with a SMILE and EASY TO BOND with to ALL her patience outside us, as far as we observed through our routine check ups and visits her STAFF and Receptionist CANDICE is AMAZING , KNOWLEDGABLE , FUN and EXPEDITES ALL MATTERS & BOOKINGS without delay... Dr. Sheila Thakkar is a "MOVIE STAR" Doctor... She was NOT our ON CALL doctor @ The Hospital for the day of delivery....BUT, she made the SACRIFICE and came in to complete the DELIVERY of our BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!.... Dr. Thakkar PROVED 150%!!! that her KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE in delivery is NO joke!.... We were AMAZED and EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for her compassion and ALL this was DONE for the start of our NEW FAMILY!!! Sad to leave, but if we have another pregnancy without a shadow of a doubt we will RETURN to her....So in ALL , we would RECOMMEND Dr. SHEILA THAKKAR to EVERYONE and ANYONE that NEEDS an HONEST, REALISTIC, DOCTOR with a WEALTH of KNOWLEDGE, PATIENCE, CONSIDERATION and most importantly a SMILE..... As you read all other testimonies, ACCEPT for that person "Oct.31, 2017 Comment" whom MUST have had someone dumb in their CORNFLAKES!!?? LOL!... Then Dr. Sheila Thakkar is TRULY that AMAZING DOCTOR as everyone else has said, that we DEFINITELY will RECOMMEND for YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Sheila is an amazing doctor , to be honest I was uncertain when my family doctor referred me to her , but after going to the first appointment the feeling was different and dr. Sheila made me so comfortable and she was very helpful in all the concerns and questions I had , during my pregnancy she was following up always and we bonded so much as we became really good friends. I have already recommended her to all of my friends .. she is truely an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Thakkar! She's one of the most amazing doctor's I've ever had! She's makes me feel comfortable and puts my mind at ease whenever I have a question or concern. I'm going to miss my weekly visit's with her as I'm delivering next month. Her staff is amazing as well. Super super sweet and both Dr. Thakkar and herself always have a smile on their faces as soon as you walk into the office. If I decide to have another without a doubt Dr. Thakkar would be my doctor again!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Even before I met with the office, her staff was helpful, caring and took extra steps to follow up. When I had my first appointment they were informative and spent lots of time with my husband and I.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I love her!!!!! She is an amazing doctor. She is sweet and nice and intelligent and I trust her with delivering my son next month !!!im so lucky to have her! Im gonna be real sad when I give birth and dont get to do check ins with her no more. And her receptionist is so helpful and warm and welcoming. I definitely recommend her and don't listen to the lady underneath me she is lying. Doctor thakkar has many patients but she definitly hears our concerns. She is a busy woman but She knows what she is doing and she would never ever put someones health in harms way. Best OB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

This doctor takes no more than 5-10 minutes per patient. I feel as though she does not care at all. She hurried me through my visit and did not allow me to explain all my symptoms fully. I sought a transfer to another doctor immediately. It seems she is only interested in the money aspect of spending as little time as possible with each patient while getting the same amount of money.

Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Sheila Thakkar is a wonderful and caring person. Very knowledgable and informative.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Sheila Thakkar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal