Dr. Sheeva Talebian

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Sheeva Talebian

I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and have Dr. Talebian to thank for it. I went to the Valley Fertility Center b/c I have PCOS, a thyroid condition, no longer had a cycle and wanted to have a baby. Dr. T. and the entire team at the Center were AMAZING. Bloodwork is done on premises so I would often receive a call with my results the very same day (nothing worse than waiting!). Honestly, it felt like I was going to a day spa rather than a fertility center,and grew to enjoy going-strange, I know. It is EXTREMELY well run, I never waited longer than 10 minutes tops and always received a call when promised. Dr. T was friendly, intelligent, patient, up on the latest studies/research and gave me a feeling from day one that she was confident she could help me. She ran all the right bloodwork, had my treatment/monitoring impeccably timed - so well timed that I was able to fall pregnant the very first month of treatment (period induction, clomid, and ovidrel shot). I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Sheeva Talebian's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Sheeva Talebian, M.D., is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist who came to CCRM NY after many years of practice in the tri-state area. She graduated Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Columbia University and went on to obtain her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She continued her medical training at New York University were she completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Talebian is a member of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Areas of research include ovarian reserve testing, PGD, and fertility preservation. She is the recipient of several surgical and teaching awards and named to 2018 Castle Connolly Top Doctors in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Experienced in the area of surrogacy, egg donation, and same sex reproduction, Dr. Talebian serves as director of third party reproduction at CCRM NY. Dr. Talebian and Dr. Knopman are co-founders of Truly MD (truly-md.com), a content based media site dedicated to women’s reproductive health. Passionate about health, wellness, and fertility, the two combine their medical degrees with their life experience to deliver honest real advice and empower women. Dr. Talebian brings this same compassionate dialogue to her daily practice. Dr. Talebian is a fertility expert for the Bump.

• English