Dr. Sheena Clifton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheena Clifton

Dr. Sheena is very thorough and she is kind. She never rushes you and she is always on time. I always feel confident that she can ease my pain quickly and does not suggest I come back for more visits than needed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I went to a lot of different chiropractors in Ontario before moving out to Alberta. I had a very bad back injury from work for over 2 years that nobody could fix. then when I moved out here and started seeing Dr. Clifton she had me good as new within a couple months and I have been seeing her ever since for the last 2 years. I am very active with lifting weights so I do get different injuries and any time a new one happens she always gets control of it very quickly and gives me instant relief. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing chiropractor and person.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr.Clifton made my first chiropractor experience very comfortable. I was amazed as the instant relief in my lower back and ear. She was excellent at explaining my conditions and how they can be treated. Very grateful for her kindness and look forward to returning. I would recommend Dr. Clifton to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Clifton is a great listener and very attentive to her patient's needs. She is very knowledgeable and very good at explaining your condition and treatment options in an understandable way. I found her treatment to be very effective and would certainly recommend Dr. Clifton to anyone with chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Clifton is personable, takes the time to explain your condition and your treatment. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Clifton is very thorough. You never feel rushed and she is typically running right on time. She is very attentive to what has brought you in and making sure that you leave feeling better. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

very knowledgeable, excellent customer service tailored towards my chiropractic needs!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Sheena Clifton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients