Ratings for Dr. Sheena Clifton

Dr. Sheena is a wonderful chiropractic doctor. She is always so welcoming, kind wanting to help. Would definitely recommend her if you are needing an excellent chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Sheena is so very kind, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable & thorough. I had never seen a chiropractor before seeing Dr. Sheena & she made me feel very comfortable from the moment we met. She takes the time to really listen to your concerns & was willing to go the extra mile & consult with the rest of the chiropractic team if needed. After a few treatments, I started feeling better & regained my range of motion in my neck again and didn't need to continue treatments. Sadly, I was involved in a motor vehicle accident a few months later & because of my previous experience with her, she was the first person that came to mind after the accident. I knew she would take care of me & my husband after the accident, and she really has! She was also very flexible with her schedule & works at very convenient times, even fitting us in last minute if required. I would definitely recommend her for anyone needing a Chiropractor as you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Dr. Sheena :)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

She has a way of making you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Sheena made my first chiropractic experience very comfortable. She took the time to answer all of my questions and explained everything she was doing. I found her treatment to be very effective and would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sheena. She is kind, funny and a great Chiropractor. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Sheena is a great chiropractor. She is gentle yet thorough and very pleasant. I finally convinced my husband to go to her because he used to refuse to go to any chiropractor and he is now a regular patient of hers. I highly recommend Dr. Sheena.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He has helped me so mu h getting my back back into alignment and has great personality... I always feel welcomed when I walk in :)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My First time at chiropractor. Had dr sheena. She was awesome.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Sheena is awesome. She is very thorough and always explains things really well to you. She is really good at explaining your condition and the treatment options available. The clinic itself is really clean and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Sheena to anybody. I feel very comfortable at this Chiropractic Clinic

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Sheena for about three years now and I am so happy to have found her. She helped me get past the initial debilitating injury, and has continued to help me manage it ever since. She's also helped me with other minor issues such as headaches and heel pain. She is thorough and kind and always explains things.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Sheena Clifton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med