Ratings for Dr. Sheena Clifton

Dr. Sheena is Fantastic! She is very professional and really knows her stuff. Great office, great staff, amazing Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

I wish I could give Dr. Sheena a 10 star rating I would. She is very professional and really helps you. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr. Sheena is amazing! She is very professional and provides outstanding treatment sessions. Dr. Sheena is very thorough in her diagnosis, employs effective techniques and suggest exercises to do at home. She truly cares about her patients and it’s apparent she loves her profession. I highly recommend Dr Sheena for everyone,

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I visited her a few times a couple years ago for a neck and shoulder issue. She was able get get flexibility back as well as eliminate pain. Gave me some exercises to do and I haven't needed to go back. I believe her goal is to fix the issue so you don't have to keep going back. And she is a great person to deal with as well.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Fantastic chiropractor! Very knowledgeable and friendly. She took the time to listen to my needs and was really committed to helping me feel better. Recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Amazing Dr, back feels great. Listened and helped fix things. Personalable and a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Fantastic experience with this Dr. Knowledgeable and compassionate, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. Really helped my lower back pain

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Sheena is compassionate, kind, and professional. Her extensive knowledge of her practice has assisted me through severe back and neck pain. Dr. Sheena also assisted me in my post-partum recovery and has almost completed eliminated my formerly frequent migraine headaches. I recommend her to everyone looking for a phenomenal Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Sheena has been my Chiropractor for 4 years. She is an excellent Chiropractor who listens to my needs. She has helped me during brutal lower back injuries!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Sheena Clifton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients