Dr. Sheena Clifton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheena Clifton

Amazing Dr, back feels great. Listened and helped fix things. Personalable and a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Fantastic experience with this Dr. Knowledgeable and compassionate, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. Really helped my lower back pain

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Sheena is compassionate, kind, and professional. Her extensive knowledge of her practice has assisted me through severe back and neck pain. Dr. Sheena also assisted me in my post-partum recovery and has almost completed eliminated my formerly frequent migraine headaches. I recommend her to everyone looking for a phenomenal Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Sheena has been my Chiropractor for 4 years. She is an excellent Chiropractor who listens to my needs. She has helped me during brutal lower back injuries!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Sheena is a wonderful chiropractic doctor. She is always so welcoming, kind wanting to help. Would definitely recommend her if you are needing an excellent chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Sheena is so very kind, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable & thorough. I had never seen a chiropractor before seeing Dr. Sheena & she made me feel very comfortable from the moment we met. She takes the time to really listen to your concerns & was willing to go the extra mile & consult with the rest of the chiropractic team if needed. After a few treatments, I started feeling better & regained my range of motion in my neck again and didn't need to continue treatments. Sadly, I was involved in a motor vehicle accident a few months later & because of my previous experience with her, she was the first person that came to mind after the accident. I knew she would take care of me & my husband after the accident, and she really has! She was also very flexible with her schedule & works at very convenient times, even fitting us in last minute if required. I would definitely recommend her for anyone needing a Chiropractor as you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Dr. Sheena :)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

She has a way of making you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Sheena made my first chiropractic experience very comfortable. She took the time to answer all of my questions and explained everything she was doing. I found her treatment to be very effective and would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sheena. She is kind, funny and a great Chiropractor. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Sheena Clifton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients