Sheba Roy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Sheba Roy

I was worried about coming in because of cost and there was a relatively long wait to see Dr. Roy, but I am so glad I did. The money was worth it. I am going through chemotherapy with none of the side effects that certain family members had, I actually feel fine. I am 5 years out from when my doctors told me I had months to live. And although I have continued to need treatment from those doctors. I credit Dr. Roy with the reason I am still here, able to watch my kids grow up and handle constant chemo. I know for a fact that my chemo doctors get paid over $600 for the five minutes they see me. For that amount of money, I get gobs of time with Dr. Roy. I think it's a shame people don't really understand that what seems like really expensive care, is truly life saving, actually low cost and ultimately priceless. I didn't. I think Dr. March, her nutrition partner is also great and the staff is always overwhelmed but super kind, always professional and make me feel like an actual human being.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Dr. Roy is absolutely excellent. Because of her, I understand my disease and the factors contributing to it. She also provides information on nutrition, explains what the supples do and is very detailed when explaining total health. She is an amazing listener and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

My experience with meeting Dr. Roy right from the beginning was very exciting. Her warm way of meeting you for the first time made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Her staff as well are helpful and wonderful to work with. I like the way she lets you to tell her about yourself without feeling she's invading your privacy. Dr Roy listens to every word you say and you can tell she's loves what she does by the way she asks the questions watching your response. After telling her all about my self she responded back to me with her assessment of my whole life and how I came to be like I am now. I love the way she laid out a program that I can follow that will help me overcome the health issues that I'm dealing with. Her way of explaining things to me also help give me the confidence that I can come through this health challenge and win. I would highly recommend Dr Roy to anyone that may be dealing with a health issue and don't know exactly where to turn to for help.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Dr. Roy saved my life. Late stage cancer. She provided excellent Integrated Care that complimented the chemotherapy and other treatments that I received from Standard of Care Conventional Oncology. I learned that natural treatments combined with the conventional medical care could be a powerhouse for healing. I always feel so hopeful when leaving Dr. Roy's office, she takes the time to explain things so I have a better understanding of my medical care. Each and every member of Dr. Roy's staff is kind and considerate and always professional. Dr. Roy works with all my various doctors and together, they make a great team. I always feel I am the most important person to Dr. Roy as she gives her full attention to me when I am with her. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done and continue to do.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Roy is an excellent doctor who very knowledgeable and very welcoming in her office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr. Roy and her staff were an absolute blessing when I was going through treatment a year ago. Now, healthier than I was, Dr. Roy and her team are still just as caring, reliable and knowledgeable! I am thankful for a resource like Dr. Roy and her team!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

With Dr. Roy's help, I faced chemo, radiation and surgery w/ NO side effects. She has protected my other organs after treatment and I am healthier now than I was BEFORE I got cancer. There is so much YOU can do to make sure that your oncology team includes a team of people who help you to make informed decisions, protect yourself, eat the right foods, and make the right changes that will help you to avoid your risk of getting cancer again. Drawbacks: sometimes my visit gets moved around because of the volume of patients (but they do NOT make me wait hours and they call to let me know if they are running behind); it's expensive (but nowhere near what it's worth and not even a fraction of what I spend on television. Dr. Roy is a life saver. The other doctors who do what she does in Michigan are Beaumont affiliated, nowhere near as comprehensive or detailed as she is and not as knowledgable. Her entire team is skilled. I wish EVERY cancer patient saw someone like her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr. Roy is compassionate, knowledgeable and can explain your bloodwork and illness impeccably. She takes the time to explain your health issues and treatment plan so you can start your journey to heal. She works with you and makes sure that you are achieving the results you are looking for. If you have been diagnosed with Cancer, have been through cancer treatment or are about to start treatment, go see Dr. Roy. Your quality of life will improve tremendously. Her staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Roy has so much knowledge to share and explain every detail of cancer and how to fight it. I have never had another Dr. do so. Her compassion is endless... Thank God for sending me to be cared for by her... Her staff has just as much compassion.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very Expensive but WORTH EVERY PENNY. I feel empowered, I am healthier. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017