Ratings for Dr. Shazia Ali

Excellent MD. Very though and knows her stuff. Great personality and sense of humour

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr Ali is fantastic. She is very good if children. My son is always scared of doctors but she was able to treat him without any problems.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

My experience with her was terrible, her lack of compassion and care for a young adult with serious health issues was terrible. Even for her mother who had to go with her due to the lack of care she was getting and the understanding of what was going on. I would not recommend her to anyone especially with her manner towards young adults.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

If I could rate her helpfulness a 0 I would. I was told the doctor would assess my situation for a prescription I've been on for years. Instead she told me to find another family doctor. No debate about my situation. This is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I made an appointment with her after the receptionist insisted due to the fact that she is a woman. I saw her to have my IUD removed. She didn't allow me enough time to undress, and she ignored me when I told her I wasn't ready. She then introduced the speculum without letting me know that she was about to do it, she did it fast and harsh, I told her she was hurting me and she once again ignored me. I asked her to be more gentle and she ignored my request, she took it out two times and introduced again in the same way. I was a victim of obstetric violence. I emailed the clinic, and I haven't heard back from them.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I came in with an infected bee sting and allergic reaction to the sting. Dr. Ali spent one minute with me before prescribing me antibiotics. When I tried to inquire about alternative treatment, Dr. Ali was rude, short and condescending towards me. I tried to explain that I have severe reactions to antibiotics and would like to have options. Dr. Ali stated “you asked, so I gave you a treatment”, and left the room. Iwill be going to my family doctor tomorrow as I do not trust she assesed me properly.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Need to be more professional when attending to patients . She is too full of herself and lack empathy. She didn't follow medical home procedures for assessing patents needs .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Worst Docter I have ever seen in my Life. Very rude, lacks empathy which is a key for any doctor. I met her as Dr. M. Ezaydi was not around. She did not want to go indetail since she was not my family Physician! That defies that reason that I came to a clinic to seek a remidy for my illness and all I had to face was so called doctor who was rude and impatient in listening to me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Worst doctor ever! She would not listen to my description of my symptoms. She stated that she did not care. Unbelievably rude and condescending. I will not see her again nor will I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Worst doctor I’ve met. Won’t even do proper assessment to her patients. Will never go to her again. Told her still cant go to work for another day and guess what she replied “ how come? “ wow. What an answer hey? I worked in the medical field and i will never recommend this one. Poor patient care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Shazia Ali 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.