Ratings for Dr. Shazia Ali

Worst doctor I've ever met. She did not listen to my problems, she would not write any prescriptions for me, she told me to just take advil every day. She rushed me in and out under a minute once when I was going through mental health issues. She made me feel stupid and she was very rude during paps

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

late rude not helpful quick to move on no listen all pill pushers in the clinic with a built in pharmacy to help with pushing pills pills pills

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

I met Dr Ali yesterday and she helped me with my chronic kidney stones when I didn't want to end up in emergency on Christmas day. Dr Ali is going to take me on as a patient and my twins. I'm very thrilled to finally have a female doctor, and it was fate I met her yesterday. Thank you Dr Ali being there and helping me

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Excellent md. We love her. She’s great with the whole family.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Excellent MD. Very though and knows her stuff. Great personality and sense of humour

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr Ali is fantastic. She is very good if children. My son is always scared of doctors but she was able to treat him without any problems.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

My experience with her was terrible, her lack of compassion and care for a young adult with serious health issues was terrible. Even for her mother who had to go with her due to the lack of care she was getting and the understanding of what was going on. I would not recommend her to anyone especially with her manner towards young adults.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

If I could rate her helpfulness a 0 I would. I was told the doctor would assess my situation for a prescription I've been on for years. Instead she told me to find another family doctor. No debate about my situation. This is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I made an appointment with her after the receptionist insisted due to the fact that she is a woman. I saw her to have my IUD removed. She didn't allow me enough time to undress, and she ignored me when I told her I wasn't ready. She then introduced the speculum without letting me know that she was about to do it, she did it fast and harsh, I told her she was hurting me and she once again ignored me. I asked her to be more gentle and she ignored my request, she took it out two times and introduced again in the same way. I was a victim of obstetric violence. I emailed the clinic, and I haven't heard back from them.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I came in with an infected bee sting and allergic reaction to the sting. Dr. Ali spent one minute with me before prescribing me antibiotics. When I tried to inquire about alternative treatment, Dr. Ali was rude, short and condescending towards me. I tried to explain that I have severe reactions to antibiotics and would like to have options. Dr. Ali stated “you asked, so I gave you a treatment”, and left the room. Iwill be going to my family doctor tomorrow as I do not trust she assesed me properly.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Shazia Ali 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients