Ratings for Dr. Shazia Ali

I’ve been trying to get treated for chronic pain for years now with dr Ali and she just wants to put a bandaid over it with providing pills, she does not send me for appropriate tests and have lab techs questioning her requests (or lack there of) given the symptoms I have - she doesn’t care enough to get to the bottom of any issue and is quite condescending as previous posters have said. I don’t care if I have a male or female doctor but looking for a new one.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Very unsympathetic and unhelpful. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Ali for 5 years and she takes time to listen to my concerns and I never wait for more than a couple minutes past my apoointment time. She has been a reliable GP for my family.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr Ali's specialized in management of chronic conditions, how inaccurate. My not being able to walk, having chronic, debilitating knee and pain pains ( arthritic gout ) is normal aging.. She refused to fill out the Disability Tax credit application properly with proper dexcrptions that affects my daily living quality, had no problem charging a low income, in pain patient $150.00, omitted writing about how this affects my daily living.. Basically the form is useless and my claim is guaranteed to be declined.. She has no compassion or understanding of the aging process. Don't go to this doctor if you have a chronic condition... You will just be told you are old. Sad!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Do not go to this doctor if you require the Disability Tax Credit. She does not understand the form or the requirements for CRA.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dismissive and rude - basically a waste of time - should have gone elsewhere first

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

In my whole life, never meet the rudest doctor. Big question who gave her license to practise.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Kind, patient, knowledgeable, never rushed. Practices with awareness of entire family

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Amazing doctor - very helpful and professional. I would strongly recommend Dr Ali as your family physician.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

In my opinion, Dr. Shazia Ali has always been professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr. Shazia Ali 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients