Ratings for Dr. Shawn Spelliscy

Horrible, negligent man. Ignores patients for hours. Works for 5 minutes, stands there blabbering to staff for 1 hour, works for 5 minutes, stretches out in his chair and talks to other nurses and staff for another hour. Why does it take 10 hours to get any help in emergency? Because of this horrible employee. He's going to kill someone if he hasn't already.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Just pure ignorant DR know it all,he will make great carrier in millitary for sure

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I have a serious condition and I gave up a vacation and flew home and straight to ER where this Dr told me to go home and take Tylenol. I was stunned. It said in my chart that upon arrival in any ER I was to have a CT scan and go on IV. Since I had not been able to eat for a few days, I was obviously dehydrated but he ignored that. I asked him to look at my chart and he informed me he was the Doctor and knew what he was doing. I went home and called my surgeon and returned to the hospital where I had the CT. My Dr. then called two specialists in and I was told I required surgery and a colonoscopy. Had I listen to Dr Spelliscy I could have died.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Shawn Spelliscy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients