Ratings for Dr. Sharon Smith

I would be really interested in connecting with writers of the reviews of Ms> Smith. Wondering how we can do it to protect our anonymity and safety. I, too, experienced what these other people have around her lack of awareness on DV .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

No knowledge of family domestic violence, minimizes how this impacts mother and children. Disregards EPOs and says they are nonsense. Does not understand the chaos in the children's world due to her unethical access schedules. No empathy for the children. Continually talks about herself and her own issues/problems. Constantly creates hypothetical situations and then says you are doing them! Do NOT agree to use this coordinator! If you already used her then you should complain and get your money back!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Helped our family co parent amazing therapist highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

avoid. has issues, talks about herself, her divorce, her kid. does not understand serious family issues. causes more harm than good. self centred, narcissistic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

If you are recommended to see her please run the other way, she ignored all the warning signs and issues that were going on in the file. It was court ordered and yet she thought more about herself than she had any concern for the children. She does not advocate for the kids and feels it is beneath her to contact Child Social services when there is a concern. I was not perfect by all means in the session, I harbor a lot of anger but she felt she needed to mother my ex husband more than being the one to get the two of us to agree on a plan to move forward. I hope she loses her license as I have lodged a complaint against her that I will pursue.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Sharon Smith's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients