Ratings for Dr. Shannon Trudi Hardy

I had bad warts all over my foot and Shannon used a laser to cure me. I found her to be smart, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Found this clinic on the internet and the thing that I liked best was that it was open every day and the most convenient time for me to go is on the weekend but I needed to get help the next day Dr. Shannon came in at 6:00 AM and that says a lot about the clinic and Shannon. Shannon really takes her time and I now know more about feet than I ever thought possible. Every single person who works here are more than nice and that also says something that boss. A very pleasant experience overall

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

My overall experience with this clinic and Dr. Hardy was much more than I expected and I would recommend to anyone who wants a good clinic to choose this one.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Initially I thought that I was going to a Podiatrist when I made my appointment and had never heard of a Chiropodist. When I arrived I thought that I made a mistake and it was a chiropractic clinic but they assured me that I was in the right place to get my foot problem treated. I saw Shannon who gave me the most informative treatment that I have ever had. Everything about the visit and clinic was excellent and 5 stars. I am going to be also placing a review on Google and I recommend Shannon and this Chiropody foot clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Initially when I met Dr. Shannon Hardy she looked so young that I could not believe that she was a Doctor. I soon found out that she was more than capable and pleasant and professional. She has helped me more than I ever expected. Thanks.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Shannon has helped me so much with several long standing issues that I have had with my feet.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

I am here to congratulate Shannon, Anna and all the people who work at this clinic. The clinic is bright, modern and convenient. Everyone went above and beyond. Busy but organized and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes but they have free coffee and fruit and a Jumbo TV showing interesting pictures of feet to pass the time. Christina who runs the reception has been so sweet with helping me with all my insurance and getting me convenient appointment times. Thanks to all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I was able to get a same-day appointment for an infection in my toe which ended up being a dog hair that had worked its way in as if it were a needle. Unbelievable and painful until Dr. Hardy removed it. I ended up getting my nails and calluses done and have decided to continue as it is covered by my husbands work insurance.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

As I told Anna, Shannon and this clinic are the best

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

I used to see Shannon's Mom who is amazing but hard to get appointments, so I have switched to Shannon and she is also great. I am very happy with the level of care and service I always get when I visit. Kudos to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Dr. Shannon Trudi Hardy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients