Dr. Shannon Trainor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shannon Trainor

Dr. Trainor was great. Knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I went to see Dr. Trainor for my very first STI screening. I was a little nervous, but she was very personable and gentle, and made me feel super comfortable. She explained the process neatly and I found her advice helpful. The appointment went very smoothly, and I'm grateful to have gone to see her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

All of my interactions with Dr. Trainor have been positive and helpful. Her ability to listen and ask relevant questions is very effective, and although she's clearly very busy, our interactions never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I've been to a few walk in doctors in Vancouver in the past few years and haven't been very happy with them. I got a recommendation for Dr.Trainor to help with female concerns/tests and have been so satisfied with every visit. Always on time with appointments, and actually seems to care and help with any concern you have(instead of rushing like most doctors). By far the best doctor I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Trainor is a great doctor. She shows compassion and concern for her patients and takes the time to listen to all their concerns. If she is the future of young doctors, then I am hopeful!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Trainor is friendly and helpful! However, She does get rushed and keeps appointments short.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I am a 67 yr. old male who rarely visits a Doctor until a history of mining and horse related injuries plus a number of bouts with a pneumonia & flu type bug have started to catch-up with me (due to age). I have had occasion to visit a walkin clinic a # of times in the last 2 years. Of the 4 doctors in the clinic I saw, she was the only one who was thorough, took her time to ask & explain (including history) and was knowledgeable. The other 3 (especially 1 male doctor) were not interested in the problems but only in getting the patient production line going.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I saw Dr Trainor at a walk-in clinic today. She was warm, and friendly, and took the time to listen to me. I would definitely seek her out again.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Trainor is young and refreshing. She is caring and takes her time with you. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I saw Dr Trainor for a routine PAP smear. She was professional and quick, as well as very friendly and took the time to explain and answer questions. I was happy to have found a young and caring doctor to take care of these tests and based on my experiences I fully recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr. Shannon Trainor's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English