Dr. Shannon Trainor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shannon Trainor

I went to a walk-in clinic and was redirected to Dr. Trainor by another Dr. I have been to see her a couple of times and found her to be both personable and professional. She listened to me when I talked to her about what was wrong and even helped me to decide what was the best route for me right now. Even in her prescription of medication she listened to my concerns and recommended a non-hormonal tablet that I could try before having to use hormones, as one of my main concerns were side effects I've had from hormonal birth control. She sent me for tests straight away and was prompt in getting me a referral to a OBGYN. I had my first ever pap test with Dr. Trainor recently and she made me feel comfortable throughout. She explained everything before she did it. I would highly recommend Dr. Trainor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Trainor was fantastic. She was so caring and clear about everything I can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I had Dr Trainor as a locum for my regular doctor mat leave and she was a great replacement. I live with mental illness and so having to change doctors can be scary but she made the experience comfortable and supportive. My regular doctor is moving out of town and I'm going to go see Dr Trainor regularly now.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

She has always made me feel like she truly cares. She takes the time to listen, to explain and to go over multiple options. The only Dr I go to. Best one I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr.Trainor was amazing for my first visit. She’s the only doctor I trust, in order for me to keep proper track of my sexual health.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Trainor was great. Ability to listen, positive and smiling, Knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Trainor was great. Knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I went to see Dr. Trainor for my very first STI screening. I was a little nervous, but she was very personable and gentle, and made me feel super comfortable. She explained the process neatly and I found her advice helpful. The appointment went very smoothly, and I'm grateful to have gone to see her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

All of my interactions with Dr. Trainor have been positive and helpful. Her ability to listen and ask relevant questions is very effective, and although she's clearly very busy, our interactions never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I've been to a few walk in doctors in Vancouver in the past few years and haven't been very happy with them. I got a recommendation for Dr.Trainor to help with female concerns/tests and have been so satisfied with every visit. Always on time with appointments, and actually seems to care and help with any concern you have(instead of rushing like most doctors). By far the best doctor I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Shannon Trainor's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English