Shannon Morgenstern, ND

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Shannon Morgenstern, ND

I sought out Dr. Morgenstern because I had heard that she was well versed in environmental medicine. She did a great job of explaining my test results to me and creating a good, solid treatment plan. The level of her knowledge really impressed me. I would recommend Dr. Morgenstern to anyone who is looking to get to the bottom of their health concerns.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Shannon and I have shared many patients and they often comment on her gritty drive to get the root of their symptoms and fix the cause, rather than looking for band-aid solutions. She meets patients where they’re at with change, and is realistic in her suggestions, making things feel do-able and within the patient’s control. I happily share her name with patients looking for a great ND.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have seen a number of different naturopath's over many years - and I would recommend Dr Morgenstern to anyone! She is thorough, thoughtful and easy to talk to. She helped me to resolve an ongoing problem that no other doctor or naturopath could seem to help me with. She really looks at the whole person and I love how she specializes in how our environments change our health. Seeing Dr Morgenstern has made a huge difference in my life.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I've been prescribed meds for many years by our family doctor and they've never really did anything besides mask the underlying problems. Shannon helped me in so many ways and I'm forever grateful! She's not only a wonderful doctor, she's also a wonderful human being! 100% recommend Shannon!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Morgenstern is very knowledgeable, thorough, professional, and compassionate. She is a great communicator, and is easy to talk to. She is also understanding and pragmatic. My skin sensitivity and respiratory allergies have both markedly improved since receiving care from her. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I went to Shannon in February of this year as a sort of last ditch effort to finding out what was the rot of my issues. I admit I was skeptical of the authenticity of a naturopath but I had no luck with any MD's at this point and I just couldn't live in pain any longer. For 10+ years I head Beene experiencing abdominal/digestion issues. Having stomach pain almost chronically and having doctors tell me it was just pms, I thought to myself but it's all the time. Told to take Advil and get some rest. I had battled with my weight almost my entire life. Attributing my issues with the fact I was over weight, constantly told by different doctors of different diets I should try. Noticing that my upper abdomen had started to protrude more than my lower abdomen, which I where I carry my fat. The protrusion was very, very hard. Almost as if I was pregnant. In all the years I had visit the general practitioners office not a single one simply laid me down and pressed on my bloated stomach, in fact the last female doctor I saw who I will also be writing a review for just told me to stop eating gas causing foods, as soon as she felt my stomach she told me I needed an ultrasound. She knew immediately something wasn't right. Referring me to a doctor, his name is Dr Nader Attalla, who could write me a requisition for an ultrasound. Long story kind of short, he issued me an ultrasound which was followed up by an emergency CT scan because the ultrasound showed that I had fluid all throughout my abdomen. To reveal I had a tumour attached to my left ovary the size of two rugby balls. The tumour had grown so large it had burst my appendix which my body absorbed the fluid, another pain in which doctors didn't listen to me in how severe it was. All my organs were pushed all around out of place, my lung capacity diminished, only cm's olaway from cutting off my bowels. If not for De.Morgenstern hadn't listened to me and cared about my symptoms and my health I don't even know if I would be alive right now. She didn't think I was over reacting, she didn't attribute it to some emotional issue, she genuinely listened to me and wanted to help me feel normal again. I am truly thankful for Dr. Morgenstern and I would recommend her to absolutely anybody, even the queen of England! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Morgenstern for over 2 years and I can't thank her enough for where she's brought me compared to when I first came in. My life has changed

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr Morgenstern is like a dog with a bone at getting to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Morgenstern is fantastic! She listens, she's empathic, and wants to get to the root of the problem as much as her clients do. I had pretty much given up on getting healthy, but with Dr. Morgenstern's help, I've gotten a good medical doctor (who works with her!), have been treated for things that were never even suggested before, and am feeling healthier, more energetic, and much more positive about my health! Thanks Dr. Shannon!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My family doctor has prescribed me Accutane to treat my acnes, but Dr. Morgenstern was able to help me control it without having to take it. Bonus, I lost some body fat and have a bit more energy now after removing some type of foods from my diet. I fell she is a realistic and supper effective Naturopath, I saw results fast. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Shannon Morgenstern, ND's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I’m Dr Shannon Morgenstern and as a Naturopathic Doctor, trendsetter and guide, I help patients to challenge the status quo, inspire change and live a cleaner, greener existence. My mission is helping all of my patients remove toxicants from their homes to give everyone the healthiest, happiest lives possible. Make sure you check out my website and take my "How Toxic Are You" Quiz to find out how you're doing! www.drshannonmorgenstern.com

• English