Dr. Shannon Corbett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shannon Corbett

I loved having Dr. Corbett as my doctor. I have severe Endometriosis and Ovarian Cysts. She advised us we might have to go the IVF route, which she promptly put us on the waitlist for. We settled into this reality and in the meantime tried some low level treatments. To all of our amazement we got pregnant naturally after 3 cycles of fertility medication. We are super thrilled to be expecting now and Dr. Corbett helped us along the way. She was very knowledgeable and I would trust her with my medical care any time!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr Corbett is an absoulting amazing RE! My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years and Dr Corbett worked with us to try and uncover the reasons for our infertility. We completed 2 ivf cycles and a laprascopic surgery and we are now pregnant. Dr Corbett and the staff at RCC are absolutely amazing, they were always compassionate, and quick to run more tests to try and figure out why we weren't getting pregnant. I am so glad we chose RCC and so thankful to have had Dr Corbett as our doctor! She has wonderful bedside manner and is super compassionate. Thank you for everything you've done for us!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Corbett since September 2016 and she is honestly amazing! She is very knowledgeable and understanding and I feel at ease after speaking to her. Trying to have my first baby is definitely overwhelming and frustrating at times and it's sucks that given the way RCC operates I am not able to see Dr.Corbett often. I most often see the doctor on duty for the day, who I have been noticing is usually Dr.Lee who I am not a great fan of but that's another story! Dr.Corbett is great and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Thank you Dr C. And RCC... me and my husband had a long wait for this pregnancy. I can definitely relate to the frustrations one experiences during the process of treatment but you were always informative, straight forward and sympathetic. RCC is a great centre - only downside is you don't always get to see your own doc during the treatments but upside is there is always a doc available... maybe some patients don't understand that and have unrealistic expectations from the doc of the day at RCC. We had such a great experience at the clinic for the past 3 years and finally are getting ready to celebrate! We have officially graduated to OB care. We will be back for baby number two and have recommended the clinic to so many friends and colleagues...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

We loved Dr. Corbett, reading the negative posts i cannot believe this was the same Doctor. She was always kind to us and when we switched to a OB my wife was in tears. Dr. Corbett said all i ask is a picture of your baby, because some people forget to send them. We wish she could have stayed with us for the entire pregnancy but we were lucky and conceived the first month with the help of RCC. All the staff was great from the Doctors' to the nurses to the blood technicians. if i knew anyone having problems i would defiantly would recommend RCC and especially Dr. Corbett.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have been going to RCC since January. I had the displeasure of meeting Dr Corbett for the first time this week during my cycle monitoring and what a nasty woman. She treated me with such disrespect. She told me that I quote " you have PCOS" but I'm not sure because I don't have your file and I don't know you!!! Pardon me. She then failed to tell me whether or not I had a cyst as previously discussed with the previous dr. She then prescribed me mediation and told me take this for the next five days. Already being in a fragile state I asked her will this affecting me having children? Her response was if your not ovulation you can't have children!!! Again pardon me, I'm an educated woman I know that. Well three hours later I get a call from the clinic the Dr Corbett has reviews your information and don't take the medication and make an appointment with your dr. Please note that this dr has left me feeling hopeless and completely worried. She is an awful person who shouldn't be working in this clinic at all!!!!!!!! As an aside Dr Goodrow, De Gysler and Dr Lee are amazing. Stay away from De Corbett.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Thank you Dr Corbett and RCC! A long journey with an amazing finish. Your personalized approach was so appreciated. Whenever you saw me in the lobby of the clinic I appreciated you taking the time to stop and say hello. When my hubby couldn't make it to one of the stressful scans and you happened to be around it meant so much that you came in and held my hand. We are forever grateful to you and the staff ...

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Corbett SEEMS like a caring doctor when you first meet her. She seems understanding and caring and like she truly cares about your situation independently in her heart. That first meeting is where this ends, she will not remember your case (if your lucky to see her again as she is never in the office) her staff will be rude to you, they will tell you 5 different things and then turn around and make it like your the misscommunicated one, they will schedule a test for 3pm then tell u after the test at 350 that you HAVE to go get blood work done that day or you won't be able to get your IPS test to see if your fetus is healthy (a pretty important test for people who have issues having babies ) at another clinic when clinics close at 430 the latest , and then in the end when they are done with you they will not report back to you family doctor ANYTHING so your left with your GP not even knowing how far along you are. Rude, Incompetent, bust worst of all FAKE!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

After coming to RCC after a long history of infertility and failed cycles at another clinic I was looking for hope and Dr Corbett gave me that. I had realistic expectations, finally, after informative counseling from her. For the first time I truly understood my options and expected success rates. Given my age, I knew that I might not be able to have the family I had hoped for. As she said, it is not impossible, and as long as you keep trying you will have a chance. With low level treatments we were able to conceive! We are so grateful to Dr Corbett and her team at RCC. My family doctor had originally recommended this clinic based on its longstanding reputation, but I had chosen a clinic with a closer and more convenient location. I wish I had taken his advice earlier and just gone to RCC ... Good luck to everyone reading these reviews!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Thank you Dr Corbett for always treating me with dignity and compassion. At this time of year I can't thank you enough for our beautiful baby. With my history of trauma, you taught me how to trust. With that, came the great gift to my partner and I. Thank you...

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016