Dr. Shannon Corbett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shannon Corbett

Dr. Corbett is a very experienced doctor with a huge knowledge. She has helped me and my husband to conceive a baby by doing a few rounds of IUI. She is very friendly and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I wanted to provide a testimonial, compliment and huge THANK YOU to Dr. Corbett and the staff at RCC fertility clinic. My experience was positive from the first interaction, my husband and I met with Dr. Corbett to review our medical history and discuss the next steps. First we both needed to complete a series of tests, once finished we met with the doctor who advised that our test results were normal and that we fell into the category of "unexplained infertility." From there I began cycle monitoring, which is a series of ultrasounds and blood work to confirm when I will ovulate and what are the best days to conceive. The nurses, receptionists and doctors were warm and compassionate, always keeping up the positive vibes and wishing you good luck. During monthly cycle monitoring you deal with whichever doctor is on-call, each and every doctor did their best to make good decisions and give you the best chance of conceiving. I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Corbett as my assigned doctor, she was very informative, personable and took the time to meet with me. The topic of infertility is a sensitive and personal one, you need to be delicate with your words and maintain a positive outlook that a patient will get pregnant. For us we suffered several early miscarriages, Dr. Corbett and her nurse Stephanie, did everything in their power to help myself and my husband in dealing with the matter. After several months at RCC we became pregnant with our son, I was taking Gonal F injections, a HCG trigger shot, Progesterone and doing Acupuncture. We are thankful everyday for our son, our first born, he is an angel and the sweetest baby we could ever imagine. If you are looking for a fertility clinic, I highly recommend RCC - in fact I was referred by two of my co-workers who successfully had babies from the clinic. Thank you is not enough, our son is a long awaited rainbow baby, we are thankful for your dedication to making our dream come true.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I loved having Dr. Corbett as my doctor. I have severe Endometriosis and Ovarian Cysts. She advised us we might have to go the IVF route, which she promptly put us on the waitlist for. We settled into this reality and in the meantime tried some low level treatments. To all of our amazement we got pregnant naturally after 3 cycles of fertility medication. We are super thrilled to be expecting now and Dr. Corbett helped us along the way. She was very knowledgeable and I would trust her with my medical care any time!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr Corbett is an absoulting amazing RE! My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years and Dr Corbett worked with us to try and uncover the reasons for our infertility. We completed 2 ivf cycles and a laprascopic surgery and we are now pregnant. Dr Corbett and the staff at RCC are absolutely amazing, they were always compassionate, and quick to run more tests to try and figure out why we weren't getting pregnant. I am so glad we chose RCC and so thankful to have had Dr Corbett as our doctor! She has wonderful bedside manner and is super compassionate. Thank you for everything you've done for us!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Corbett since September 2016 and she is honestly amazing! She is very knowledgeable and understanding and I feel at ease after speaking to her. Trying to have my first baby is definitely overwhelming and frustrating at times and it's sucks that given the way RCC operates I am not able to see Dr.Corbett often. I most often see the doctor on duty for the day, who I have been noticing is usually Dr.Lee who I am not a great fan of but that's another story! Dr.Corbett is great and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Thank you Dr C. And RCC... me and my husband had a long wait for this pregnancy. I can definitely relate to the frustrations one experiences during the process of treatment but you were always informative, straight forward and sympathetic. RCC is a great centre - only downside is you don't always get to see your own doc during the treatments but upside is there is always a doc available... maybe some patients don't understand that and have unrealistic expectations from the doc of the day at RCC. We had such a great experience at the clinic for the past 3 years and finally are getting ready to celebrate! We have officially graduated to OB care. We will be back for baby number two and have recommended the clinic to so many friends and colleagues...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

We loved Dr. Corbett, reading the negative posts i cannot believe this was the same Doctor. She was always kind to us and when we switched to a OB my wife was in tears. Dr. Corbett said all i ask is a picture of your baby, because some people forget to send them. We wish she could have stayed with us for the entire pregnancy but we were lucky and conceived the first month with the help of RCC. All the staff was great from the Doctors' to the nurses to the blood technicians. if i knew anyone having problems i would defiantly would recommend RCC and especially Dr. Corbett.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have been going to RCC since January. I had the displeasure of meeting Dr Corbett for the first time this week during my cycle monitoring and what a nasty woman. She treated me with such disrespect. She told me that I quote " you have PCOS" but I'm not sure because I don't have your file and I don't know you!!! Pardon me. She then failed to tell me whether or not I had a cyst as previously discussed with the previous dr. She then prescribed me mediation and told me take this for the next five days. Already being in a fragile state I asked her will this affecting me having children? Her response was if your not ovulation you can't have children!!! Again pardon me, I'm an educated woman I know that. Well three hours later I get a call from the clinic the Dr Corbett has reviews your information and don't take the medication and make an appointment with your dr. Please note that this dr has left me feeling hopeless and completely worried. She is an awful person who shouldn't be working in this clinic at all!!!!!!!! As an aside Dr Goodrow, De Gysler and Dr Lee are amazing. Stay away from De Corbett.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Thank you Dr Corbett and RCC! A long journey with an amazing finish. Your personalized approach was so appreciated. Whenever you saw me in the lobby of the clinic I appreciated you taking the time to stop and say hello. When my hubby couldn't make it to one of the stressful scans and you happened to be around it meant so much that you came in and held my hand. We are forever grateful to you and the staff ...

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Corbett SEEMS like a caring doctor when you first meet her. She seems understanding and caring and like she truly cares about your situation independently in her heart. That first meeting is where this ends, she will not remember your case (if your lucky to see her again as she is never in the office) her staff will be rude to you, they will tell you 5 different things and then turn around and make it like your the misscommunicated one, they will schedule a test for 3pm then tell u after the test at 350 that you HAVE to go get blood work done that day or you won't be able to get your IPS test to see if your fetus is healthy (a pretty important test for people who have issues having babies ) at another clinic when clinics close at 430 the latest , and then in the end when they are done with you they will not report back to you family doctor ANYTHING so your left with your GP not even knowing how far along you are. Rude, Incompetent, bust worst of all FAKE!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017