Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shane Cobb

I saw Dr.Cobb after my car accident and he and his staff were awesome!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Shane Cobb's response
We are so glad that you had successful treatment at our clinic after your Auto Accident.

Submitted August 23, 2018

Doctor Cobb helped me with a low back pain that was nagging me for years. I have send more than a few friends to him and all have had great care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Shane Cobb's response
It's great to hear that your low back pain is doing so much better! Thanks for sending friends our way, it is greatly appreciated.

Submitted August 23, 2018

Helped me after a car accident. Really a great Doctor. Very kind.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Shane Cobb's response
Appreciate your support and are happy you got the treatment you needed after the car accident.

Submitted August 23, 2018

He has a great bedside manner. Helped me through the worst pain I've ever had. They really do care.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Shane Cobb's response
Thank you very much for your kind words. We take your pain seriously and want you to know that you are always welcome at our clinic.

Submitted August 23, 2018

I went to see Dr Cobb for back pain that I had been dealing with for a few months and would not go away. He was very thorough and determined that it was actually a kidney issue and referred me to a specialist. Nicest doctor I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Shane Cobb's response
We appreciated being able to perform some diagnostic tests for you to better determine what was going on.

Submitted August 23, 2018

I went to go see Dr.Cobb a few weeks ago for a herniated disc in my neck. He was thorough and caring. He was able to help me when the cortizone injections did not work. It took a few visits but i really am alot better.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Shane Cobb's response
So good your are feeling so much better. Disc herniations in the cervical spine can be challenging to deal with but are glad we were able to help you out.

Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr.Cobb was able to help me avoid spine surgery.I was told surgery was my only option by my orthopedic surgeon. I have had a 90 percent reduction in pain and I had a severe case. He really cares about his patient's and does his best to help you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Shane Cobb's response
That is our ultimate goal! When we are able to help our patients avoid surgery and other potentially dangerous procedures it gives us a great boost to know we are making a difference. Thanks so much for your review.

Dr. Shane Cobb's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cobb is a native of Greensboro, NC and is a second generation Doctor of Chiropractic. After graduating from Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC he returned to the Triad area to raise his family and serve the members of the Greensboro community. He earned the highest individual score in the General Diagnosis section of his national board exam at Sherman College. Dr. Cobb has a special interest in the documentation, accurate diagnosis and treatment of injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents. In particular, he focuses on the treatment of Whiplash, Whiplash related disorders, Neck pain, Back pain, Headaches, slip and fall injuries, workers compensation injuries and sports injuries. Dr. Cobb uses evidence based treatments for the management of low back and neck pain. He employs advanced technology in his practice to deliver cutting edge care and help patients get well as fast as possible. In his practice he cares for patients of all ages, from children to seniors. Providing patient-centered care is a priority for Dr. Cobb. He establishes a culture of service to his patients through alleviating pain while helping patients return to their active lifestyles as quickly as possible. In his spare time he enjoys camping and spending time with his wife and 2 sons. Professional Memberships Dr.Cobb is an active member in his profession and belongs to the following organizations: American Chiropractic Association (ACA) North Carolina Chiropractic Association (NCCA) International Chiropractors Association (ICA)

• English