Ratings for Dr. Shahla Ahmad

Thank you Dr. Ahmad for taking the time to listen and not judging me. I felt heard and respected.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Dr Shahla did a such a GREAT job taking care of both my parents. These days its very hard to find a sincere provider who will take the time to listen to your concerns especially if you are older have multiple problems. We had been bouncing from one doctor to the next and my mother had been to the hospital 5 times in the last year for breathing issues. Dr Shahla was quick to send my mother for pulmonary function testing and put her in the appropriate medications and inhalers that helped her COPD. She has not gone to the hospital since the last visit and it has been almost 6 months. Thank you so much for taking them time. We hope you never leave this place.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Excellent doctor. Very thorough, knowledgeable, genuine expert at diagnostics and takes time to listen to her patients. I feel fortunate to have found her as my general physician.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Excellent!lucky to have her as my pcp!she gives enough time to her patients and listens to them thoroughly.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

My diabetes was not controlled when I first saw Dr Ahmad. My A1C was really high at 11. After seeing. Dr Ahmad with close follow-up for several months play once he is now down to 7. She explains things so well and really motivates you to make life changes. Unlike other doctors I've seen before.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Excellent Doctor, takes her time with patients. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Was suffering from depression and extreme fatigue. Had gone to several doctors and they put me on various antidepressants. Dr. Ahmad spent over 45 mins with me listening to my concerns and asking detailed questions. She was the first physician to do a thorough workup and diagnose me with hypothyroid disorder. Ever since starting medication for this I have felt so much better. Thankyou for your genuine care.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Very fortunate to have Dr. Ahmad as my provider. She listened to all of my concerns patiently. She is very young but so knowledgeable and thorough. She provides care to her patients as if they were her family members. Will go through all your labs in detail and makes sure I understand. I feel empowered about my health care as her patient. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Shahla Ahmad's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med