Dr. Sam Asadi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sam Asadi

I really like going to see Dr Asadi he understands and makes you feel comfortable and the best doctor for mental health 100 percent you can't go wrong he makes you feel better with his help .his amazing from julie Inturrisi

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Very kind and helped me with my issues. Dr asadi was very informative. I have seen many doctors over the years and he is the best.

Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr Asadi has been helping me for the past several years. He is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable. He’s tried many different things with me and is prepared to work with me and discuss with me which direction we should take. He’s quite positive in the way he deals with you and the way he speaks about the pros and cons of different medications. He’s called me on the phone after hours so that he could write a report for my work when I was unable to work which I was most grateful for. He’s almost always on time. Given all of this I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend or family memeber if they were ever in need.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Such a kind and caring doctor. I am so glad that I read the articles on here recommending him. I had my first appointment today and am so impressed. The staff are really helpful as well I would highly recommend if you need a psychiatrist this is the one to go to

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I called to make an appointment and his secretary was lovely. He has a long waiting list but I am going to send a referral and hope to see him when the next available appointment is in November. I found his website to be very informative and useful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Brilliant and helpful doctor. He went the extra mile to help me and proved that he had my best interest in mind. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Hi my name is Julie never be afraid to get help .mental illness is a very uncomfortable feeling you don't need to feel sad all the time. Don't never be ashamed of it don't hide it most people are ashamed. Of mental illness and hide it but there is no reason to hide from it please get help .please see Dr Sam Asadi he is a very good doctor I recommend him he is such a good person and caring and he will recommend what you need to do .please believe me he is good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I found him to be quite good, and he was on time. He made good eye contact which is hard for them when they are making notes. His staff were good and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Assadi is the best psychiatrist I have seen in Melbourne. He knows what he is talking about, listens and is very understanding. He genuinely cares about his patients. Doesn't just write a script and send you on your way. Very thorough and caring. Thank you Dr Assadi for helping me when I had almost given up on psychiatrists.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr assadi is very good at his job, I have seen many shrinks over the years and dr assadi is the best he knows what's going on

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016