Dr. Sean Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Smith

Dr Sean Smith is a amazing man and great surgeon I had a bad car accident and had to get emergency surgery to fix right facial fracture with plates and screws I was super nervous for the whole thing but this man made me feel like my buddy was doing the work for me he is such a good guy and really caring he even went has far as texting me to keep me updated when I was on standby waiting for surgery.Everybody tells me wow can't even tell u had surgery or were in a car crash he did such a amazing job he is a super professional and down to earth guy if you get referred to him to get something fixed up you are lucky and are in for a comfortable experience thank you so much for all you have done for me I will never forget it ever

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Smith is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had. He makes you so comfortable, like a good friend, and explains everything. He cares about how you are doing, and looks after you very well.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

What a great experience with Dr. Smith. I felt welcomed and cared for from the moment I met him. He spent generous time explaining everything in detail and also give his professional opinions, so that I felt completely confident before, during and post op. Dr. Smith's nurse and receptionist are also warm, kind and such a pleasure to interact with. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Smith. I felt welcomed and cared for from the moment I met him. I was feeling anxious about my procedure, and he did such an amazing job calming me. He spent generous time to explain everything in detail. Nurse, and receptionist are also warm, kind and such a pleasure to interact with.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. Had a serious finger fracture and was initially referred to another plastic surgeon that was giving me an appointment 3 weeks after the injury. I asked for another doctor and was very pleased how Dr. Smith scheduled surgery the same day. Very good post op care on follow up appointments. Very professional and would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Sean Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English