Dr. Sean Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Smith

Dr. Smith is incredible. Not only did he take the time to explain the procedure, he was incredibly gentle. I wanted to look refreshed, but not go the surgical route. He explained my options and I decided on filler injections. He is professional, knowledgeable, gentle and deeply cared about my well being. He followed up with me to ensure I wasn’t feeling any discomfort and to ensure I was happy with the result. I love love my results and I would highly recommend him! His office staff is also great - Melinda is a sweetheart!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Smith! He is passionate about his practice, is very knowledgable, is able to explain processes and risks in a clear and concise manner, and is very professional and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone considering plastic surgery- he has made my experience with the field a great one!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

i'm almost 60 years old and i have had four major surgerys . Some of the doctors were good and some were bad, but i've never encountered a medical professional with so little regard for his patients well being as this man. I suffered horribly as a result of his incompetence and lack of compassion. Worst inadequate pain management and uncaring treatment that one could imagine. After my experience with him I would not even consider letting him treat my dog Fifer.

Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Smith was excellent , such a compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Love Dr. Smith! I will certainly be recommending him to all of my friends. Best bedside manor of any surgeon I have met.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Amazing !! Very reassuring and professional. I've never had a better doctor. He is very knowledgeable and was out going and talking me through through my whole procedure.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Sean Smith performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands within the last 3 months. Dr. Smith is the nicest specialist that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Both surgeries went smoothly, almost painlessly, and withou complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to anybody. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Fantastic Doctor. I was nervous but he made me feel so relaxed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr Sean Smith is a amazing man and great surgeon I had a bad car accident and had to get emergency surgery to fix right facial fracture with plates and screws I was super nervous for the whole thing but this man made me feel like my buddy was doing the work for me he is such a good guy and really caring he even went has far as texting me to keep me updated when I was on standby waiting for surgery.Everybody tells me wow can't even tell u had surgery or were in a car crash he did such a amazing job he is a super professional and down to earth guy if you get referred to him to get something fixed up you are lucky and are in for a comfortable experience thank you so much for all you have done for me I will never forget it ever

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Smith is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had. He makes you so comfortable, like a good friend, and explains everything. He cares about how you are doing, and looks after you very well.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Sean Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English