Dr. Sean Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Smith

Dr. Smith is great. He was very good at explaining the procedure and all the instruction to follow for after care . Would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I have been so very satisfied with my procedures with Dr. Smith over the past 8 months, and especially my last few procedures this week. He is really getting to know my face, how it responds, and more importantly, what I am seeking to achieve. My lips are plump yet not overdone. This time we omitted placing Botox in the outer corners of my eyes and maybe it's just me, but it seems to have lifted my brows even more than before! Love it. The cheek filler is always fabulous, in exactly the right places, giving me the perfect counter without the use of makeup. These are all subtle changes visible to probably only me (and to Dr. Smith) but they make a huge difference in how I feel. I'm really resisting the aging process and these things provided just the perfect amount of improvement without going too far. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith and his staff to anyone looking to refresh their look!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Smith was fantastic. He was professional, knowledgeable, caring, and provided me with options to best suit my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Smith and all the staff at The Ottawa Clinic.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

He is professional, knowledgeable, caring, reassuring and so easy to talk to about my concerns. Great bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to anybody.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Smith was very professional and knowledgeable. He has a very good bedside manner and patiently explained things to me. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Very competent! Explain the situation with pedagogy

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr Sean Smith provided excellent care to our 85 year old father. Dad had fallen and met Dr Smith in the Emergency room. Dr. Smith skillfully repaired dad’s finger and the results are amazing. The finger has fully recovered and we know it is attributable to Dr. Smith expertise.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Smith is incredible. Not only did he take the time to explain the procedure, he was incredibly gentle. I wanted to look refreshed, but not go the surgical route. He explained my options and I decided on filler injections. He is professional, knowledgeable, gentle and deeply cared about my well being. He followed up with me to ensure I wasn’t feeling any discomfort and to ensure I was happy with the result. I love love my results and I would highly recommend him! His office staff is also great - Melinda is a sweetheart!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Smith! He is passionate about his practice, is very knowledgable, is able to explain processes and risks in a clear and concise manner, and is very professional and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone considering plastic surgery- he has made my experience with the field a great one!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Smith was excellent , such a compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Sean Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English