Dr. Sean Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Smith

Dr. Smith was very professional and knowledgeable. He has a very good bedside manner and patiently explained things to me. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Very competent! Explain the situation with pedagogy

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr Sean Smith provided excellent care to our 85 year old father. Dad had fallen and met Dr Smith in the Emergency room. Dr. Smith skillfully repaired dad’s finger and the results are amazing. The finger has fully recovered and we know it is attributable to Dr. Smith expertise.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Smith is incredible. Not only did he take the time to explain the procedure, he was incredibly gentle. I wanted to look refreshed, but not go the surgical route. He explained my options and I decided on filler injections. He is professional, knowledgeable, gentle and deeply cared about my well being. He followed up with me to ensure I wasn’t feeling any discomfort and to ensure I was happy with the result. I love love my results and I would highly recommend him! His office staff is also great - Melinda is a sweetheart!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Smith! He is passionate about his practice, is very knowledgable, is able to explain processes and risks in a clear and concise manner, and is very professional and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone considering plastic surgery- he has made my experience with the field a great one!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Smith was excellent , such a compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Love Dr. Smith! I will certainly be recommending him to all of my friends. Best bedside manor of any surgeon I have met.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Amazing !! Very reassuring and professional. I've never had a better doctor. He is very knowledgeable and was out going and talking me through through my whole procedure.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Sean Smith performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands within the last 3 months. Dr. Smith is the nicest specialist that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Both surgeries went smoothly, almost painlessly, and withou complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to anybody. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Fantastic Doctor. I was nervous but he made me feel so relaxed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Sean Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English