Ratings for Dr. Sean Francis

As a first time chiropractic patient, Dr. Sean was thorough in his examination and explanation of the care that I needed. In only a few treatments I was out of pain and feeling much better. Now Dr. Sean keeps me operating at my best and I couldn't be happier with my care. Thank you Dr. Sean!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Dr. Francis is an awesome chiropractor, very personable- and an OK soldier too.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Sean is the best! I always leave his office feeling taller, stronger and pain free. No matter how many issues I have Dr . Sean makes sure they are all addressed and resolved before I leave. Excellent knowledge and technique!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr Sean Francis has been treating me for 3 yrs and I am totally satisfied with the relief I get from his adjustments. He takes the time to now how you are feeling and always makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. You will not be disappointed if you choose him as your Chriopractor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr Sean is fantastic . He is very thorough and cares about his patients long term health !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I am so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Francis! I have seen so much progress - I am less stiff, better posture and better awareness of my body and how to keep it working at its greatest potential. Excellent service and very thorough! Best in the business.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Always there when you need him!!! Via, person to person, text, or call...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

If I could, I would have chosen 10 stars! Dr. Francis and his team are the most amazing, sincere and competent practitioners. Grateful to know them and have them in my circle of care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Francis is by far one of the best Chiropractors I have ever seen. His knowledge base is incredible and you can tell he genuinely loves his work. He always gives his patients the time and care that they need and I would recommend his services to anyone who requires chiropractic care. I went to Dr. Francis initially with acute lower back pain from lifting something too heavy. He had me feeling better with in a couple of appointments and I have continued to see Dr. Francis for general wellness. I always leave feeling better than when I arrive! Thanks Dr. Francis!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

I've been to many Chiros, Dr. Francis very knowledgeable and i always feel released and relaxed when i leave.

Dr. Sean Francis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sean graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, Ontario in June of 2010, and has since practiced in Lindsay, Ontario. Sean has also completed an Honours Bachelor degree in Kinesiology (the study of human movement), and is a Certified Functional Aging Specialist through the Functional Aging Institute. When not practicing chiropractic, Sean acts as owner and fitness trainer at Kawartha Lakes Fit Body Boot Camp. Sean has also been an active member of the Canadian Forces Army Reserve since 1998, and is currently part of the Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment in Peterborough, Ontario. Evenings and weekends are spent enjoying the out doors with his family.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Brock University (Grad. 2003)

• Bursitis