Dr. Scott Spackman

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Spackman

Helped me with an emegency. Went above and beyond. Thank you Dr Spackman

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Spackman did my root canal. He got me in quickly to get me out of pain. I have heard horror stories about root canals but my experience was excellent. It didnt hurt at all and was done in one visit.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Office is great. Close to the lrt which is good for me cause I take transit. Office is clean and bright. They use the newest twchnology. Very good.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Spackman did a crown for me and some fillings for my daughter. My crown turned out great, colour and fit was perfect. My daughters procedure also went great. I will definetly be reccomending Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Saw Dr Spackman for the first time this week. He was very professional and helpful. Highly reccomend

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

This office is very good. Ive been to a few offices since moving to Calgary but Dr Dpackman and his team have been by far the best.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr Spackman is a fantastic dentist. He always gets me in promptly and fixes things in a timely manner. He does fantastic work, Ive never had any problems. His staff are also great. Friendly and very helpful. Awesome office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Spackman has been a fantastic dentist for myself and my family. His work is top notch. I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Spackman did 4 veneers for me and my experience was very good. The procedure didn't hurt and it turned out better then I even expected. It was also way cheaper then an estimate from another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr Spackman is a great dentist. He is honest and upfront about prices and options and he does great work.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Scott Spackman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Spackman was born and raised in Calgary Alberta. He attended the University of Calgary before completing his bachelor of medical sciences and doctor of dental surgery degrees at the University of Alberta. Scott continues to further his education in all areas of dentistry with advanced training in surgery, root canals and crown and bridge. Scott takes pride in providing a comfortable stress free environment for his patients. Outside of dentistry Scott enjoys spending time outdoors and being active. Scott also loves spending time with his wife and son.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2012)