Dr. Scott Spackman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Spackman

I went to Dr Spackman to get my wisdom teeth out. I was sedated so didnt remeber much but afterwords it was really good. It was a little sore but after a couple days I felt fine. Thought they did a great job.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Really great office. Everyone was very helpful and De Spackman was terrific.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Took my son to see Dr Spackman. He was able to do his fillings and my son who is normally terrified did great! I highly reccomend Dr Spavkman.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Excellet dentist and staff. Awesome location and very nice facility. 10/10

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I love all the staff at Spackman dental. They are extremely helpful and very kind hearted ladies. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Very nice bright office. Dr Spackman did a root canal for me and it went great. I was very nervous prior to the appointment but I had nothing to worry about. It was painless and the tooth felt 100 times better after!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Broke my tooth and Dr Spackman fixed it the same day. I didn't feel the needle and had no pain after.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr Spackman is compassionate and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. His clinics are top of the line. I have never had a bad experience in the 3 years Ive seen Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Great location. Close the the lrt. Very clean bright office. Dr was punctual and very good. Staff were very helpful with my insurance. Really happy with Spackman Dental.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

I broke my tooth and found Dr Spackman online. He was able to see me quickly and fixed my tooth. It feels good as new and the experience was excellent. I will be going back.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Scott Spackman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Spackman was born and raised in Calgary Alberta. He attended the University of Calgary before completing his bachelor of medical sciences and doctor of dental surgery degrees at the University of Alberta. Scott continues to further his education in all areas of dentistry with advanced training in surgery, root canals and crown and bridge. Scott takes pride in providing a comfortable stress free environment for his patients. Outside of dentistry Scott enjoys spending time outdoors and being active. Scott also loves spending time with his wife and son.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2012)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal