Dr. Scott Spackman

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Spackman

Ive always felt well taken care of at Spackman Dental. Very great atmosphere

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Everything about dr. Spackman's excellent. Is very well educated and it's very kind and gentle. I was terrified of dentist before I met Dr spackman

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Went to Dr Spackman for the first time. I had not been to a dentist in over 10 years and was nervous and afraid. He was great. He made me feel comfortable and explained all my choices for my teeth. I feel much better now that I am getting this fixed.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I dont hesitate to reccomend Dr Spackman for a second. He is everything you'd want in a good dentist; good, honest, friendly, gentle.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr Spackaman is a 10/10 dentist. You can really tell he cares and goes the extra mile. Seems genuinely interested in helping me with my teeth. I would really recommend him to anyonem.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I really enjoy seeing Dr Spackman. He is a very nice man and his work is second to none. So glad to have found him as my dentist!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I have never had anything but great experiences with Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

We had excellent service at Spackman Dental. The staff were very friendful and kind. The office was a little tricky to find but very nice and updated clinic. Lots of parking available. I was very happy with my whole experience. My whole family will continue to see Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I was refered to Dr Spackman from my sister. She has been going to him for years and had only great things to say. I also found him to be a fantastic dentist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr Spackman is a leading edge, state of the art dentist. I found him truly professional and loved his staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Scott Spackman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Spackman was born and raised in Calgary Alberta. He attended the University of Calgary before completing his bachelor of medical sciences and doctor of dental surgery degrees at the University of Alberta. Scott continues to further his education in all areas of dentistry with advanced training in surgery, root canals and crown and bridge. Scott takes pride in providing a comfortable stress free environment for his patients. Outside of dentistry Scott enjoys spending time outdoors and being active. Scott also loves spending time with his wife and son.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2012)