Dr. Scott Spackman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Spackman

Very good, number 1 dentist. Gentle and nice guy.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Spackman is a truly excellent dentist. He did an implant for me and every step along the way went great. He explained all my options and prices were great. The surgery was quick and painless. And then I got my beautiful tooth 3 months later. I love it! Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Spackman is truly an exceptional dentist. I feel very fortunate to have found him. I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Best dentist I have ever seen. He has excellent hands. Very gentle and my fillings didnt hirt at all after. Seems to genuinely care about what he does.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Everything about my experience was top notch. Dentist was awesome, staff were helpful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I definitely felt that $$ was more of a priority than my dental health. I really miss the retired dentist he purchased the practice from

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Went to Dr Spackman to get a tooth replaced. I was able to get an implant for less then I thought I would and it turned out great! Looks and feels fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

On time, friendly, fixed my problem, good prices. Very good.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have been Dr Spackmans patient for over 6 years. In this time he has greatly improved my mouths health. I used to have great anxiety with dentists and required sedation for every appointment. I am now able to see Dr Spackman with no sedation at all and do not feel nervous the night before. Thanks Dr Spackman!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

My dentist recently retired so Dr Spackman stepped in. He has been fantastic. It definetly feels like he has my best interest at heart. I would highly recommend Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Scott Spackman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Spackman was born and raised in Calgary Alberta. He attended the University of Calgary before completing his bachelor of medical sciences and doctor of dental surgery degrees at the University of Alberta. Scott continues to further his education in all areas of dentistry with advanced training in surgery, root canals and crown and bridge. Scott takes pride in providing a comfortable stress free environment for his patients. Outside of dentistry Scott enjoys spending time outdoors and being active. Scott also loves spending time with his wife and son.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2012)