Dr. Scott Spackman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Spackman

I have never had anything but great experiences with Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

We had excellent service at Spackman Dental. The staff were very friendful and kind. The office was a little tricky to find but very nice and updated clinic. Lots of parking available. I was very happy with my whole experience. My whole family will continue to see Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I was refered to Dr Spackman from my sister. She has been going to him for years and had only great things to say. I also found him to be a fantastic dentist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr Spackman is a leading edge, state of the art dentist. I found him truly professional and loved his staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Recently switched over to Spackman Dental from my previous dentist. I found him very professional and his hygienist was exceptional. I highly recommend this office. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Best dentist Ive seen in a long time. I would highly reccomend Dr Spackman. He uses new technology and procedures but treats patients with that old fashioned charm.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

I went to see Dr Spackman after not seeing a dentist for over 5 years. I was nervous and beyond scared because of bad experiences in the past. Dr Spackman was amazing. He was very thorough and clearly explained everything that was going on in my mouth. He was very reasonable and the treatment all went great. I highly reccomend Dr Spackman and his team!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I really like Dr Spackman and his team. They are top notch.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I had the best experience with Dr Spackman. He is a very knowledgable and has excellent hand skills. His needles dont hurt and his work is great. I tell all my friends and family to see him. 10/10 dentist

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Terrific staff, great dentist. I would very much reccomend this superb office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Scott Spackman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Spackman was born and raised in Calgary Alberta. He attended the University of Calgary before completing his bachelor of medical sciences and doctor of dental surgery degrees at the University of Alberta. Scott continues to further his education in all areas of dentistry with advanced training in surgery, root canals and crown and bridge. Scott takes pride in providing a comfortable stress free environment for his patients. Outside of dentistry Scott enjoys spending time outdoors and being active. Scott also loves spending time with his wife and son.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2012)

Delta Dental