Dr. Scott Spackman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Spackman

Very gentle dentist. He does really good work. Ive had many previous dentists but I think Ive found a keeper!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Everything was excellent, not much more I can say after that! Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

I used to be terrified of going to the dentist. I now would say I dont mind it at all. I used to lose sleep before a dental visit but now I sleep like a baby. Dr Spackman and his entire team is caring and considerate. He does exceptional work and has very good prices. Thanks Dr Spackman!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr Spackman did an implant for me as well as some fillings. I was very happy with the fillings, they immediately looked and felt much better. The implant went great. I didnt feel anything and it healed very quickly. I am excited to get my tooth soon. He is very courteous and professional. He took the extra time to make sure I was frozen as I almost always take extra freezing. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Excellent dental clinic. The staff are really good and the facility is clean and state of the art. Dr Spackman was also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Always shows kindness and compassion. Truly a great dentist. I am so glad I found him!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Very nice office. Clean and professional. Building was a bit hard to find but lots of free parking and great location. Everything seemed state of the art. Dr Spackman was on time and professional.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr Spackman is everything I've looked for in a dentist. Gentle hands, patient, pain free needles, fair prices, I could go on and on. I highly recommend Dr Spackman and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Fantastic job. I had an accident and hadnt seen a dentist in a long time and Dr Spackman did a wonderful job for me. He had fair prices and I have never had better service from a dentist. I think everyone should want to see Dr Spackman!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

I have been very happy since Dr Spackman took over my old dentists clinic. I can tell he knows what he is talking about and takes the time to explain it so i understand as well. He has done some work on my teeth and went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable. I would not hesitate to refer any friend or family to Dr Spackman.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Scott Spackman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Spackman was born and raised in Calgary Alberta. He attended the University of Calgary before completing his bachelor of medical sciences and doctor of dental surgery degrees at the University of Alberta. Scott continues to further his education in all areas of dentistry with advanced training in surgery, root canals and crown and bridge. Scott takes pride in providing a comfortable stress free environment for his patients. Outside of dentistry Scott enjoys spending time outdoors and being active. Scott also loves spending time with his wife and son.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2012)

Coventry Healthcare