Dr. Saunia Ahmad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Saunia Ahmad

She seems more interested in the money than therapy for clients. I had 3 sessions where I spent the entire time talking, and her just listening; I went over my entire past history and issues. During the third session, she mentioned how we would proceed with therapy and I was happy that when she would come back from vacation 1 month later we would start doing some work and there would be more of a plan from her and feedback. Instead this 4th appointment just seemed like she really had no recollection of anything i had really said prior. it seemed like this was the first appointment and the first 3 sessions were a waste. it felt like I had to go over everything again, and my previous 3 sessions were just filler appointments she needed because other clients cancelled. she never really took notes either so it made sense she didn't seem to remember much. I've lost all of my insurance on appointments that really did nothing to move me in any direction. I have friends that listen to everything. I was hoping for more feedback and some kind of plan of action when I come to a psychologist. I would take time off work and drive an hour to Toronto for my appointments, yet she just made it seem like I wasn't interested in 'therapy'... Punctuality wise she is on time. There was no other staff that i interacted with, but the website and method of payment is convenient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I had been suffering for a long time from depression. She really helped and guided me back into the light and helped me move forward with my life.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great Doctor. Helped me with my self esteem and performance issues.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Great listener, I learned a lot from her. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Saunia Ahmad's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients