Ratings for Dr. Satyen Undavia

Dr. Undavia is the best! He always listens and takes the time to answer all my questions. He also has a very gently touch and his results are amazing! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I went to Dr. Undavia for PRP for hair. I am extremely scared of needles especially going into my head, but Dr. Undavia was so understanding and let me take as many breaks in between as I needed. It wasn't as bad as I made it out to be and you can't beat the results! I would recommend him to anyone interested.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Undavia did my Resylane lip injections, and I would highly recommend him. He has great bedside manner, is very professional, answered all of my questions, made the process easy and relatively painless, and even saw me for a follow-up. Most importantly, I love the results!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very very impressed, awesome doctor with excellent bedside manner. Had tonsillectomy and was feeling 100% in a little under a week after.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had the good fortune to be referred to Dr. Undavia by my Primary Care Physician. I had to have a tumor in the Parotid Gland removed. The surgery was difficult because of the size and location of the tumor. I also required some reconstructive surgery. I know that Dr. Undavia is an expert in this type of surgery, and my results reflect this. Less than 1 month after the surgery, my face looks perfectly normal. No one can even detect that I had surgery in that area. He is a true professional, but also a very kind and gentle. He will answer all of your questions and address your concerns. I would give him the highest rating in all aspects of patient care.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Undavia. Very caring and gentle touch. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Satyen Undavia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Satyen Undavia is a board certified surgeon and fellowship trained in Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Undavia received his undergraduate education from the University of Rochester, graduating Cum Laude with a degree in Biology. His obtained his medical education from New York Medical College in Westchester, NY. He completed his Otolaryngology training at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. During his training, he became fascinated with the artistic and reconstructive nature of Facial plastic surgery. He was then hand-selected to complete a fellowship in Beverly Hills, California learning from world experts in rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation surgery, occuloplastic surgery and facial reanimation. Dr. Undavia is also actively engaged in academic medicine, which started during his undergraduate education. He has published several peer-reviewed articles in medical journals and has completed several book chapters for medical textbooks. Because of his experience he has also given several presentation on various topics within Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery. Through comprehensive consultation and examination, Dr. Undavia’s goal is to provide natural aesthetic improvements with individualized treatment plans that incorporate his patient’s own desires. His dual training ensures that your results will not only provide aesthetic improvements, but also improve functional outcomes. Dr. Undavia prides himself on his empathy and compassion, ensuring that all his patients walk out of his office confident and satisfied with their experience. Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation!

• University of Rochester Medical Center (Grad. 2004)
  • New York Medical College (Grad. 2008)

• Face-lift