Ratings for Dr. Satpreet Singh

I am very anxious dental patient. Dr. Singh helped me a lot and made my appointment so comfortable. Very skilled Dentist. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Singh is by far the BEST dentist I have ever had!! he is so Gentle and caring I have recommend him to multiple members of my family and everyone has had a amazing experience!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I feel blessed, I was in so much pain, could not sleep for whole night. I am pregnant and my previous dentist kept prescribing me antibiotics and pain killers and it was clearly not working. I don't know what that guy was doing. Then I called Dr. Singh's office and they took me in. He was go gentle, caring and informative. He explained the treatment and I went ahead with it. Immediately after procedure I felt good. And that was after long time that I could sleep properly without any pain. Now my pain is gone, swelling is gone and I can finally eat without pain. I really feel blessed that I ended up with him. I would refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Stay away from this Dr. Came in for a procedure and now I am trapped. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Great experience, went in pain and came out smiling. He can do amazing things.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I have a great experiences with Dr. Singh. I will continue to go back to him. He does a very good job and is friendly and able to explain procedures clearly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Singh was very helpful. He explained the treatment very nicely to me. I had doubts seeing him for first time as he is very young but after first cleaning appointment I was sure I am at the right place. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Satpreet Singh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC