Ratings for Dr. Sasha Ho Farris Nyirabu

Hi Sasha! I hope you read this one day! The world needs more doctors like you! You truly are one in a million. I seen you at the after hours clinic on Lonsdale and 17th in Vancouver. You ended up leaving town to practice elsewhere but I regularly ask the clinic if there is any news about you possibly coming back. I really hope you do because no other doctor I have ever seen is as amazing as you. You trust the deep knowing that a patient has of her medical issue whereas all other doctors make the patient doubt what the patient knows to be true. Don’t ever loose this amazing quality! It truly sets you apart from the rest. You are the kind of doctor a patient will only find once in a lifetime. I hope you come back.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

I saw Sasha after the nurse at community clinic refused to remove my drain after the surgery for the reason of some error in my paperwork. Sasha was very understanding and sympathetic in this situation. She offered me to remove my drain, to spare me the trip to emergency room. I'm so grateful to this very experienced and compassionate doctor. I wish more doctors were like her. Thank you Sasha, you're the best!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

She is one badass doctor. I felt really comfortable with her and felt that she took the time to listen and understand my situation before giving me her professional feedback. Definitely very well trained.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

One of the best doctors I have had in Vancouver. My appointment did not feel rushed, and she took the time to explain everything. Incredibly smart and charismatic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

She has been covering another Doctor the day I met her and she took the time and explained the reason I had to wait until my symptoms fade away! I highly appreciated her sympathy and the level of care she had for me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

She is so funny and smart and awesome. I had the best time meeting her. I went to Mexico and have travellers diarrhea. She told me stories of her travels and I couldn’t stop laughing. She gave a prescription and was very attentive, engaging and hilarious. I had the best time with her. I felt so comfortable and at ease and supported. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Just saw Dr. Nyirabu for the first time and was compelled to leave a review because she was so kind and helpful. It was at a walk-in clinic, so I expected to be rushed out as per usual, but she spent a good 15 minutes or so with me, asked a lot of questions, explained everything thoroughly and referred me to a specialist, personally calling and faxing then and there. She presents as very caring and knowledgeable. Wish she could be my family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Nyirabu was very helpful when I went to see her at walk-in. She was completely empathetic and practical when dealing with my request and for that I must thank her! I felt at ease with her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I have met Dr. Sasha twice now, and both time were amazing. She took the time to talk, find out what I needed. We talked about my high blood pressure and how things work, and I felt like I had a Dr really care about me! I have refereed her to everyone I know. Thanks Dr. Sasha!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I saw Dr Farris in a clinic in N. Vancouver. Her knowledge, competency and efficiency was exemplary. Her friendliness, empathy and ability to listen put me at ease. ‘Patient centered’ in describing her thinking and treatment plan.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Sasha Ho Farris Nyirabu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients