Ratings for Dr. Saroja Krishnaswamy

Has an excellent knowledge of medication, unlike many drs is not pill hungry. Doesn't just prescribe things for the sake of it. Can see how that would upset people in this culture of medication medication medication. Extremely caring Dr who i would highly recommend if you want whats right for you. If your seeking a medication doctor then look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I have never experienced a worse psychiatrist in my life. Biggest waste of time & money. This dr was rude & unhelpful beyond measures. I walked out of our session when she had a go at me for being unhappy with my old psych and leaving and then told me she doesn’t believe in ADD! I’ve never walked out of a psychiatrist before in my life. Horrific excuse for a doctor, I have never left a psychologist or psychiatrist more upset than I did today. Do yourself a favour and never see this woman.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Has wide understanding of medications and treatments.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I have been suffering from a mood disorder for decades she finally stabilised me and for the last three years i am stable. She is an ecpert in use of new medications

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Awful clinician, overdoses medication and uses combinations without any evidence base

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

An expert in her field. All I can say is I trust this professional with my life. She saved my life when no other professional could even tred water. I owe her my life and consider her now my 2 I C.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Saroja Krishnaswamy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients