Ratings for Dr. Sarantis Abatzoglou

I saw Dr Abatzoglou after I smash my forearm and he operated on me fixing both bones with surgery. Everything went extremely well. He was knowledgeable and very compassionate. Every time I met him, whether it was in the emergency room, in the operating room before my surgery or in each visit with him afterwards, he was always taking the time to discuss with me my issues and to solve the problems. I had to deal in my life with other orthopedic surgeon, but he is the kindest I had to deal. I have already recommended him to friends in case they had orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I saw this dr in September 2017 for an ankle injury. 5 months later and this dr still cannot diagnose what is wrong with my ankle. He is now sending me to see someone else. REALLY. if you are not proficient in your field, quit. You are dealing with people lives and well being.

Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Abatouglou operated on me for a hip replacement due to a trauma. All went smoothly, saw him for many follow ups afterwards. He is patient and really takes the time to explain everything in layman’s terms. I would not hesitate to recommend him and in fact, already have.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I met him for my knee problems and he prescribed X Rays and MRI. After consulting these, he seems to be unable to understand them and recommend appropriante trématent. His best prescription was for anti-inflamatory drugs and cortisone injections for temporary relief, and nothing else to help me in resolving my problems definitely. I still have my pain with no solution forward... Nothing to do for arthrosis problems...I'm really disapointed of him...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Sarantis Abatzoglou's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI