Ratings for Dr. sarah truscott

I saw Dr. Truscott when she was still in North Van, and she was such a breath of fresh air after my last doctor. She took my concerns seriously and was very attentive, and did many tests to help find the problem. My last doctor had said a certain treatment wouldn't work for me, and would actually make my malady worse - Dr. Truscott said she believed this same treatment would help me, and it did absolute wonders and drastically improved my health. I felt like she really cared and I'm disappointed to hear that she has moved to Whistler!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She works in Whistler now, and has now taken over Dr. Johnston's practice when she left the country. This clinic is already chaos and inefficient at the best of times, but adding to it a new doctor doesn't help. Some compassion would go a long way too. She did not help my situation, and was disconnected to say the least. It seemed she really did not want to listen to my concerns at all, which is the whole point I thought.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Saw her several months ago and hearing her name still reminds me that she seemed unfriendly and disinterested. May be more knowledgeable than conveyed, but so unhelpful that it is hard to tell. Why become a doctor if you don't want to genuinely help and care about your patients? A little kindness goes a long way to ensuring patients don't leave feeling unheard, or somehow ashamed or negatively judged in a three minute interaction. I wouldn't say don't see this physician, however; considering how young and new to being a doctor she is, I hope she can remind herself that patients come to her individually at their most vulnerable. Hopefully moving forward she can choose to interact with them in a helpful, caring and supportive manner with genuine intent, remembering that she is treating the whole patient, as a person, not just the net sum of some symptoms.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. sarah truscott's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients