Ratings for Dr. Sarah Martins

I really enjoyed the professionalism of Dr. Martins. I can t still believe my sinus pain is gone !! so relieved!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

She and the clinic she works at are amazing. She's knowledgeable, super passionate about her work and very compassionate. She's got a huge heart and takes her knowledge and applies it in such a way to benefit the individual needs of her clients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Sarah Martins is a rare gem in this city. She is very personable, friendly, and genuinely cares for her patients. She is very knowledgeable, eager to help , and never makes you wait for your appointments.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Sarah Martins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Health is about living life with vitality, it is not just about the absence of pain and disease. Through my experience in Western Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yoga and Massage I have found a way to attain both of these goals, bringing the body into greater balance so you can heal yourself. My life is fulfilled by helping others and being in service of the community. I hope to build a brighter future for my friends, family and patients. We never stop learning and the growth I obtain from my work I will forever be grateful for.

• English