Ratings for Dr. Sarah Benmohamed

She did not care much. Did not bother to look at me....I do not like her as a doctor at all and I have seen her many times. I could have googled my issues and get more help.. :(

Submitted February 7, 2017

I found this doctor very helpful. I honestly don't see doctors very often because I don't like to wait too much for a small problem, but since it accumulated I really had to see one. That one gave me a very good impression and provided me with very helpful tips. She was a bit busy, but she still took the time to listen to me, which I found really therapeutic and relieving. I think that everyone has his own criteria around the type of treatment and what doctor he would like to have! So, you should definitely try many doctors and decide which one you're more comfortable with (Of course, it does not always depend on your willing!). Anyways, from my point of view, she was exactly what I was looking for.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Never seen anything like this. Fresh off university, she started practicing in August 2014 at Clinique Médicale Maisonneuve-Rosemont and accepted many patients from the CSSS Lucille-Teasdale waiting list for family doctors. At the end of September 2014 (so less than 2 months after taking patients and starting to practice), she decided to move to Clinique Medicale Bois-Francs in Ville St-Laurent (at the far end of the other side of the island) because "this place (Maisonneuve-Rosemont) is too far from where I live". She also cancelled an appointment without any notice, not even a call from the clinic. I provided a detailed document at my first appointment with all my medical history, but Dr. Benmohamed couldn't be bottered to read it and kept on asking questions for which the info were detailed in the document. She also insisted on me taking the pill and when I explained that I had severe complications due to the 3rd generation pill and that my surgeon recommended I'd never take contraceptive pill again, she shrugged saying that specialists don't know what they are talking about. I pointed out that even the British Medical Journal published evidence of health problems related to 3rd generation contraceptive pills, for which the big pharmas also faces huge lawsuits. Her reply to that was simply that I should stop believing what I read on the web. Super unhelpful. Could'nt perform a simple pap test, blamed my extra weight for it... I seriously don't recommend her to anyone. Ever.

Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Sarah Benmohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients