Ratings for Dr. Sarah Baxter

Caring and knowledgeable doctor. Always attends to my needs and concerns! She is now at Form Health in Oshawa though.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr Sarah is a compassionate and caring dr. She treats everybody the way you would hope to be treated. She is great with children as well.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Never wait more than a couple of minutes if at all, but people are friendly and fills in the time. Welcoming atmosphere in the office. Caring doctor!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Baxter has educated me on my back problems and has helped me recover from very painful issues I have had with my back. She is very professional and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Patient care is first with Dr. Baxter! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Baxter spent a lot of time and attention to my back problems and until they were gone, which took about 4-5 visits. The time and attention spent was considerable, especially considering the small fee. I've visited many chiropractors over the years but she is the only one I can think of that told me regular adjustments were probably not necessary after my pain went away. She is obviously more concerned with her patients wellbeing than with money. VERY professional and VERY knowledgeable. I would recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Baxter has helped me a lot with SI Joint, lower back and knee issues. She has an excellent bedside manner and has educated me on problem areas. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr Baxter has helped me tremendously with my lower back and knee pain. Visiting her keeps me moving!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Amazing chiropractor! Dr Baxter is knowledgable, thorough and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Awesome doctor! Always attentive and listens to my concerns. She keeps me going!

Dr. Sarah Baxter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford