Dr. Sara Barton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sara Barton

Dr. Barton has been wonderful to have as a physician. She is incredibly smart and experienced, but she also respects her patients and their individual needs/experiences. She has really fought for me as a patient, even when others would have given up on me. She is the best!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Sara Barton

Dr. Sara Barton's response
Thank you for your thoughtful comments about Dr. Barton. We sincerely appreciate every single review. It allows us to know that we are doing everything we can to provide the best possible experience for all of our patients.

Submitted April 26, 2019

My experience with Dr. Barton and the entire staff at CCRM has been beyond excellent. They are kind, understanding, responsive and incredibly professional. In such an emotional time, they are extremely compassionate. I think the world of everyone I have met so far and I trust that I am in great hands, no matter the outcomes of my treatment. I feel really lucky to be Dr. Barton's patient.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I was very satisfied overall. My team from the front desk/reception staff to my nurses were always very friendly and professional. I was treated very respectfully and kindly for all my interactions. I felt comfortable with my nurses and ultrasound techs downstairs. Upstairs in the surgery area I was also very impressed. I will recommend corm to all my friends who are interested in reproductive medicine. I will be more than happy to donate again! I'd like to thank the team I had for being very warm/friendly during each interaction.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Sara Barton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Sara Barton joined CCRM in June 2016. She is doubly Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Barton earned her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine where she graduated with honors and achieved the highest academic standing in her class. She then went on to complete her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Harvard combined residency program and stayed at Harvard to pursue a three year fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Prior to joining CCRM, Dr. Barton was in private practice in Omaha Nebraska and she also held an academic appointment as Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Dr. Barton has published multiple articles and book chapters in the field of reproductive endocrinology, primarily in the area of fertility preservation and fertility in cancer survivors. She has been honored with awards for her academic achievement, resident teaching, and contributions to women’s health. She has special interests in fertility preservation, assisting same sex couples with fertility options, and optimal stimulation protocols for assisted reproduction.

• English