Ratings for Dr. sapna khosla

I have seen her 3 times now, each time more and more upset at the lack of empathy and care for her work. I feel like she just does not care. I dont know where she went to med school, but her clinical knowledge is poor. I really want a new doctor. very rude and seems like she only cares about the money!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

During the past 5 years when she became my family doctor she saw me twice. Both visits lasted only 2-3 minutes, when I asked her about doing check up on me she handed me some paper to read. The paper were about new guidelines explaining that the ANNUAL check up is not necessary anymore but my records on her laptop shows that I haven't had a check up in the last 6 years. She leave you with the impression that her goal is to make few click on her laptop and make the $60/ visit or whatever she get from OHIP in the fastest time.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

My most recent appointment was 3.5 minutes long. I timed it.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr . Khosla really not deserve to be a doctor .She is very rud and doesn’t care about her patient.I got a big depration because of her behaviour .She just think about money not doing a proper test on her patient.She argued and negotiated with me many times over giving me an X-ray ,or write a litter that was requested for my sickness benefits because of my health issues .She made me sick by telling me some awckwords about my sicknesses.Even I cried because she wrote for me inappropriate and incomplete litter .I canceld her for ever because my health was at risk. I am looking for a family doctor now, hopefully I find a nice and helpful doctor ,like dr John neary. Thanks for reading my comment.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Find a new doctor!! Dr. Khosla is rude, robotic, lacks experience and compassion. She has no interest in your well-being, doesn't even look at you, just types on her computer. Threats of "firing" you as a patient if you go to walk-in clinic even though she is an hour away and appointments are impossible to get. Call College of Physicians and Surgeons, Ontario to complain -not allowed to reprimand or threaten. Stay away from this doctor and her staff -your health is at risk with her!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I almost died of cancer because of Dr. Khosla. This is a true story. With my regular doctor on extended leave I was referred to Dr. Khosla for what was extreme back pain. I'd seen another doctor weeks before who gave me back pain meds, but those weren't working. I was in terrible pain when I saw Dr. Khosla and I was shedding weight from vomiting and not sleeping from the pain. She didn't look me in the eyes when she entered the room. She just looked at my chart as I explained that the grinding pain in my back was not normal. I'd had back pain before. This was different. Still not looking at me, she made a comment about these things happening at my age (37) and that I just needed more pills. I told her again that this wasn't normal and if there was test she could do. With that, she said nothing and coldly left the room. I was stunned. I waited, thinking maybe she'd come back in. Finally I left the room, waited in the office for a while, hoping she'd change her mind and test me. I should have made demands, but instead I got in my car and went home. ...3 weeks later, I'd lost about 40lbs and was constantly writhing in pain. Only after seeing a 3rd doctor was I given an ultrasound where they discovered a 17" tumour in my abdomen. It turned out to be stage 3 cancer (tumours had spread to nearly every part of my core). In the 3 weeks Dr. Khosla cost me, my chances of survival probably dropped from 70-80% to 50%. If she had just listened to me, set up an ultrasound, a blood test, anything.... Instead she almost got me killed. I will never forgive her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

She never helps with anything, she didn't even ask all the standard questions for my screening! Don't go to this Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

This doctor is always rushed and doesn't seem to pay attention during appointment interviews; its like she is rushing on to the next appointment and I am an inconvenience. Her professional manner is really lacking because she is constantly typing while I am speaking to her so she misses basic communication like facial expression and body language. I have had her make misdiagnosis and send me to emergency where they were upset that I was there with a more minor problem than she thought I had. I think she is just out of medical school and has little real world experience. I would not recommend her to anyone and I am looking for another doctor now. The rule that you can't go to a walk in clinic and are to go to emergency is a waste of hospital resources where emergency is already overloaded. Stay away from this doctor and this clinic ... find a better one !!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

She is very thorough and when the issue is important she takes the time and care needed

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

We tried to call her on a Friday as my husband would not go to emergency without talking to her. Her office wAs not open. My husband died 5min later . Ambulance,police,Coroner called her to sign the death certificate and she refused as myhubbys appointment was 4 days later. Today I get a bill for my spouse missing the appt! Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. sapna khosla's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Sask Health