Ratings for Dr. sapna khosla

I have many choice words for this physician; however let me just state they will no be appropriate. There are NEVER any appointments available until weeks later; and in addition to this we are not allowed to go into a walk in?!? Why waste tax payer dollars for concerns to be addressed in the emergency department when it is the role of a family doctor to be providing care for less acute concerns. Her practice is disgusting; and if the waterloo region didn't have such minimal access to female family physicians I would not be involved in her clinic. Despicable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My husband had a quadruple bypass , when he was released from hospital he had a list for dr Khosla from his cardiologist for her to attend to . He was told to see his dr within the week. So I called right away for an appointment and couldn't get one until the following month and I explained fully what dr Lemme had said and they said sorry nothing available. By the time he got to see her his incision on his leg from where they took the artery became infected she told him to use polysporin , anyways he had to go back to see his cardiologist and the Doctor was very angry and hit the ceiling when he told him about the polysporin and how long it took to see her . Dr Lemme gave him the prescription that he instructed dr Khosla to give . We are now looking for a new dr .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Receptionist seem to be underpaid to be speaking to patients the way they do. Waited on the phone for 20 minutes before someone picks up to say 'Ok what do you need?' Very disrespectful people I would not suggest them to anyone that's looking for a family doctor. They do not strive to satisfy patients the way a normal family doctor should.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Her receptionist staff are the least friendly and the most poor representation of her practice other than Dr. Khosla herself. I can't get appointments until two weeks later, and at one point wasn't offered an appointment with her until a month later. The service is disgusting and is set up more like a business that should be run in the states rather than in this country. If you have access to another family physician run far away from this one and her team. Pathetic.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Ridiculous that they cannot see a child with an ear infection for over 10 days but not allowed to go to walk in clinic. So my sick Child who has Epilepsy with illness induced seizures should wait 12 hrs in Emerg costing our health care system 500 just to start the chart or wait 10 days for treatment. What a joke wish I could find a different Dr

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

She is not a good physician; I don't know if she's new to the field but her robotic presence and the fact that she types everything during the meeting leads to building poor patient rapport. This rule about going to a walk in clinic is ridiculous; and she doesn't even do physicals! On top of that she acts like she does not have the time to see you. If it weren't for the fact that she is one of the few female doctors in the region I would not stay with her. I'm currently in the process of finding someone new actually.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Seems like this doc is super nice to some patients and not so nice to others. I am one of the unlucky ones. Reception is a joke..1hy do they determine if you're situation is urgent or not? I was wanting an appt for pinkeye..and was offered one 10days later. After saying that is unacceptable, I was told to call back for the after hours doc. This is also a joke. The after hours guy told me to go to the hospital! (remember we are not "allowed" to go to walk in clinics) Who has 10 to 12hrs to sit in emerg for pinkeye? (I went to the walkin anyway) Now if you manage to get past reception and actually make it in to see the doc she makes you feel like your concern is insignificant and you are wasting her time. She hardly looks at you, just barking out questions and typing on her computer. No compassion, no bedside manner. Don't go there..if I could find someone else I would

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr Khosla has consistently gone above and beyond with my family in the little over a year she has been our doctor. She even had me bring in my young daughter after appointments for the day were over, staying late herself, to make sure my daughter wasn't developing pneumonia. She takes care of my whole family and is always warm, helpful, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I cant believe Dr Nary left his practice to her! They do not let you go to the clinic, they NEVER have time to book an appt. They tell you to call in at 8 or 8:30 am to see if there are any cancellations and you can never get through the line. When you do call the front desk always says shes fully booked and DOES NOT work FRIDAYS... she does "paper work" meanwhile when you are with her for your 15mins she types everything into the computer. DO NOT GO HERE! you will regret it. im looking for a doctor as i type this. When i called to ask how it works to get a new doctor the receptionist was very rude and snarky.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I was sure I had Strep and called after-hours on Saturday desperately hoping to get in to see the on call doctor. Even though the after-hours clinic hours were over at noon, Dr. Khosla waited until 12:30 for me to drive out to the office because she didn't want me suffering until Monday. I've always found her kind and caring with me and my children.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. sapna khosla's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients