Ratings for Dr. sapna khosla

This doctor is always rushed and doesn't seem to pay attention during appointment interviews; its like she is rushing on to the next appointment and I am an inconvenience. Her professional manner is really lacking because she is constantly typing while I am speaking to her so she misses basic communication like facial expression and body language. I have had her make misdiagnosis and send me to emergency where they were upset that I was there with a more minor problem than she thought I had. I think she is just out of medical school and has little real world experience. I would not recommend her to anyone and I am looking for another doctor now. The rule that you can't go to a walk in clinic and are to go to emergency is a waste of hospital resources where emergency is already overloaded. Stay away from this doctor and this clinic ... find a better one !!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

She is very thorough and when the issue is important she takes the time and care needed

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

We tried to call her on a Friday as my husband would not go to emergency without talking to her. Her office wAs not open. My husband died 5min later . Ambulance,police,Coroner called her to sign the death certificate and she refused as myhubbys appointment was 4 days later. Today I get a bill for my spouse missing the appt! Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

This DR is a waste of time never an appointments, she's closed on Fridays and her staff is even worse I hate this dr and I wish it was easier to find a new one.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I find staff and Dr.Khosla to be great with my Son and I. She made a personal phone call to me, to reassure me that I had nothing to worry about in regards to my Son's health. I HATE the after hours on call procedure, but most doctors do that now, not just Dr.Khosla. I think she's great. If she doesn't know something or feel strongly to comment on something, she will gladly send you to a specialist to get your the proper answer. I'm glad she's young, I tend to keep her for as long as she's around.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have many choice words for this physician; however let me just state they will no be appropriate. There are NEVER any appointments available until weeks later; and in addition to this we are not allowed to go into a walk in?!? Why waste tax payer dollars for concerns to be addressed in the emergency department when it is the role of a family doctor to be providing care for less acute concerns. Her practice is disgusting; and if the waterloo region didn't have such minimal access to female family physicians I would not be involved in her clinic. Despicable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My husband had a quadruple bypass , when he was released from hospital he had a list for dr Khosla from his cardiologist for her to attend to . He was told to see his dr within the week. So I called right away for an appointment and couldn't get one until the following month and I explained fully what dr Lemme had said and they said sorry nothing available. By the time he got to see her his incision on his leg from where they took the artery became infected she told him to use polysporin , anyways he had to go back to see his cardiologist and the Doctor was very angry and hit the ceiling when he told him about the polysporin and how long it took to see her . Dr Lemme gave him the prescription that he instructed dr Khosla to give . We are now looking for a new dr .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Receptionist seem to be underpaid to be speaking to patients the way they do. Waited on the phone for 20 minutes before someone picks up to say 'Ok what do you need?' Very disrespectful people I would not suggest them to anyone that's looking for a family doctor. They do not strive to satisfy patients the way a normal family doctor should.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Her receptionist staff are the least friendly and the most poor representation of her practice other than Dr. Khosla herself. I can't get appointments until two weeks later, and at one point wasn't offered an appointment with her until a month later. The service is disgusting and is set up more like a business that should be run in the states rather than in this country. If you have access to another family physician run far away from this one and her team. Pathetic.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Ridiculous that they cannot see a child with an ear infection for over 10 days but not allowed to go to walk in clinic. So my sick Child who has Epilepsy with illness induced seizures should wait 12 hrs in Emerg costing our health care system 500 just to start the chart or wait 10 days for treatment. What a joke wish I could find a different Dr

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. sapna khosla's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med