Dr. Sanjay S. Reddy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sanjay S. Reddy

Dr Reddy is terrific. He goes above and beyond his duties to be involved in the whole situation and make sure everything is going well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

When I called Fox Chase I was given an appointment within a day. I went to Fox Chase and met with Dr. Sanjay Reddy. Dr. Reddy took the time to listen to me, review my tests results, and explain the Fox Chase approach to cancer. He recommended additional testing, called in other specialists for their expertise, and set up a plan of action immediately. Dr. Reddy was professional, kind, courteous, compassionate and obviously a skilled surgeon. His confidence and expertise made me immediately feel that I had made the right decision to go to Fox Chase. Dr. Reddy has a special gift for connecting with his patients. I knew he would do everything in his power to get the best possible outcome for me. I had a total hysterectomy and a colectomy on November 6, 2015. I am now considered to be in remission with no evidence of disease. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Reddy and all the staff at Fox Chase.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

In October 2015 I had abdominal hernia surgery. During that surgery a freckle was removed that turned out to be Malignant Melenoma. This was my first personal experience with cancer, and boy did I feel the anxiety . I started Google searching and educating my self about Melenma, then attempted to get an appointment to see a doctor. Fox Chase Cancer Center understands an individual's anxiety with cancer in that you don't want to wait weeks to see a doctor. You want to talk to someone right now! Within days I was in the hands of Dr. Sanjay Reddy and his support staff at the Fox Chase Cancer Center and my anxiety vanished, replaced with confidence that I was at the right place with the right doctor. I have read the previous reviews others have made about Dr. Reddy, and totally agree with all there comments. He is an articulate, companionate, confident human being on top of being a talented Surgical Oncologist. I am so thankful and blessed to have chosen the Fox Chase Cancer Center, and Dr. Sanjay S. Reddy. I can't say enough good things about the whole process at the Cancer Center. They were in touch with me right away, came up with a solution, and followed through in a totally professional manner. Keep up the exceptional job!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

My hero is Dr. Sanjay Reddy, whose experience, caring, and compassion made my operation to remove pancreatic cancer successful. My whipple procedure was on August 31st this year; it lasted for 7 hours, and it was a success! There was no evidence of cancer in the pathologist's report afterwards, and I could not be more thankful that Dr. Reddy was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Reddy was very knowledgeable and helpful before, during and after my melanoma treatment. He was very personable and took the time to address my questions and take an interest in me as a person, not just a patient number. I would recommend him to anyone who would require his skills.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Reddy. My Dermotologist cried when he told me (32yo female who just had a baby) that I had malignant melanoma but couldn't get me into surgery for a month. I was so scared. I started calling everywhere, got in at Fox Chase with Dr. Reddy & my fear dissipated. Immediately I trusted him, as he went out of his way to get me in quick for surgery & call immediately with my results. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Reddy, but I am just lucky to have found him and gotten his expertise. He takes his time, listens to everything, stays in touch & looks into things that are beyond his realm (I was breastfeeding when he did my surgery). I can't say enough, he's a good dude :-)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

From the moment I met Dr. Reddy I knew I was in very good hands. He is extremely bright and has the right amount of confidence and experience that you want in a surgeon. The thing I like most about Dr. Reddy is what I will call his "humble confidence". He takes plenty of time to describe what will happen at each step of care and delivers exactly as described. My surgery was a HUGE success. My surgery required additional therapy with an oncologist and Dr. Reddy has stayed engaged the entire time, assuring me that my outcome will be just fine based on the fact that we caught it early and followed a proven plan. I made the right choice with Fox Chase and the right choice with Dr. Reddy.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

My 4 week postop checkup went well, everything was good. But on thanksgiving morning, while preparing our turkey, I suddenly had a violent episode of vomiting. I remained ill all day, continuing to vomit every 6 hours. The visiting nurse the following morning called Dr. Smaldone directly, and I was advised to get to Fox Chase ASAP. The diagnosis was a possible strangulated hernia. The stomach tube was first priority, and I was examined by several doctors, but they failed to determine exactly where the intestine was pinched. The following morning Dr. Sanjay Reddy stopped in at the request of Dr. Smaldone. He had the bed laid flat, and began to examine the right groin area. He repeatedly asked if the area was painful, very carefully checking the area with his fingers. He then pressed an area, and something went back into place. He actually pushed the intestine back into place without any pain whatsoever. My son who was in the room at the time looked at me, and we both commented that the doctor had magic fingers. His examination and careful manipulation saved me from emergency surgery, which would not have been recommended being so soon after the bladder removal. The surgery for the hernia was postponed until 1-30-15, at which time Dr. Reddy repaired the “large” hernia. The hernia surgery went well and is healing without any but minor discomfort. It should be known that Dr. Sanjay Reddy “magic fingers” has the touch.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Sanjay Reddy was the was surgeon who removed my husband's melanoma in October 2014. He showed us great care during a very stressful time. He is not only a skilled physician but a great person who truly cares about his patients. Would recommend Fox Chase and Dr. Reddy to others!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

We cannot thank you enough for being so prompt courteous and attentive. The overall experience with you helping my son has been amazing. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Sanjay S. Reddy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients