Dr. Sandy Robbins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandy Robbins

Sandy has been such a joy. Each and every treatment I leave feeling relaxed and happy. I truly feel that she enjoys what she does (even though it's a second job). I would recommend her to anyone wanting to try acupuncture

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

WOW! I knew acupuncture was good but it really has changed my life. I've been to a few Acupuncturists before but Sandy is one of a kind. She always lets me know exactly what she is doing ( I was really nervous) and makes sure I'm comfortable. Best of all, after trying for some time - I'M PREGNANT! I can't thank Sandy enough for helping me and my family on this journey, truly SO thankful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Even though Sandy's schedule is short, I will always make time to see her when shes available. I've never felt so comfortable. She take such care and interest in my treatment. I'm so glad I found her

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Sandy is the best I've been to. She is always so understanding and her goal is to get you better!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Great experience. Very knowledgeable. Very patient with answering my questions. Gentle yet firm with needle insertion. Felt amazing after.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Sandy has helped me SO much over the last year. I have recommended many people and have had so many things treated by her. If you're looking for a place with great staff, convenient appointment times and competent doctors then this is the place for you!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Sandy is a wonderful care-giver, and I truly recommend her as a practitioner! She makes me feel very comfortable, and I'm confident that I receive her best service at every appointment. Karin Hoag

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've seen many acupuncturists over the years and I've never had an experience quite like what Sandy provides. She takes great care of me! I go to her for almost everything that I feel needs attention and her treatments are thorough and effective. Couldn't ask for anything more in my acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Sandy is a very caring individual and a fantastic acupuncturist. I have been seeing her on a regular basis and find the treatments very helpful...in fact I look forward to each visit. She takes time to explain what she's doing and how I'll benefit from each needle point. I highly recommend Sandy !

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Sandy is committed to her work and very knowledgeable with her technique. She explains in detail what she is going to do and why. She is caring, good listener and doesn't rush you. Thank you Sandy for your healing touch.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Sandy Robbins's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients