Ratings for Dr. Sandy Robbins

Herpes simplex virus 2 causes herpes type 2 or genital herpes. This infection causes sores in the genital area of men and women .Herpes simplex virus 1 causes herpes type 1 or cold sores, also known as orofacial herpes. This infection affects the mouth and the skin. There will be blistering sores in the mouth and in different parts of the body.You All please listen to my story that has brought back my happiness, I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from DR.SANDY,after 6 days of communication he sent some herbal medicines to me. I am now leaving a healthy life since the past 9months after the completion of my Genital and Oral Herpes treatment with the DR.SANDY Natural Healing Medicine, i am now completely Herpes Free, after the application and usage of DR.SANDY Medicine. Currently the only cure for Herpes, Cancer,Diabetes and every other Human diseases is DR.SANDY Herbal Medicine. As i am A living witness of this great miracle, you can save more patient from pharmaceutical scandals by sharing or contacting this great Natural healer for the Medication also call him on Whatsapp +2349031726182 Let Stop Herpes with DR.SANDY Herbal Medicine. Let`s save life by sharing this on all social network as God will bless you as you share this information that will give every Herpes patient’s a hope for a new Life. and via this email. dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com dr.sandyspelltemple@hotmail.com dr.sandyspelltemple@yahoo.com OR call Whats App Number +2349031726182 https://web.facebook.com/Drsandy-SPELL-HOME-2-226270587825982/ and he have cure for this HPV ALS HSV Thanks for your Time and i hope you tell people about this herbal medicine......

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Sandy is the best I've been to. She is always so understanding and her goal is to get you better!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Great experience. Very knowledgeable. Very patient with answering my questions. Gentle yet firm with needle insertion. Felt amazing after.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Sandy has helped me SO much over the last year. I have recommended many people and have had so many things treated by her. If you're looking for a place with great staff, convenient appointment times and competent doctors then this is the place for you!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Sandy is a wonderful care-giver, and I truly recommend her as a practitioner! She makes me feel very comfortable, and I'm confident that I receive her best service at every appointment. Karin Hoag

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've seen many acupuncturists over the years and I've never had an experience quite like what Sandy provides. She takes great care of me! I go to her for almost everything that I feel needs attention and her treatments are thorough and effective. Couldn't ask for anything more in my acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Sandy is a very caring individual and a fantastic acupuncturist. I have been seeing her on a regular basis and find the treatments very helpful...in fact I look forward to each visit. She takes time to explain what she's doing and how I'll benefit from each needle point. I highly recommend Sandy !

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Sandy is committed to her work and very knowledgeable with her technique. She explains in detail what she is going to do and why. She is caring, good listener and doesn't rush you. Thank you Sandy for your healing touch.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I didn't know what to expect but she was so good at walking me through and making me feel comfortable and my back felt way better after just a couple treatments

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I was so nervous my first time doing acupuncture and Sandy was so nice and made me feel so comfortable and I didn't feel a thing. She uses so many different treatments in order to make me feel better everytime for any condition I've come to her with. Then, when I was suffering from infertility she made it possible for me to get pregnant, which I could never thank her enough for. I recommend Sandy for any condition because she truely is the best

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Sandy Robbins's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC