Ratings for Dr. Sanaz Piran

She is incredibly nice and takes time to listen to your medical concerns. I had a great interaction with her and would highly recommend her. Her secretary is also very nice.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

She is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and takes the time to review everything with you. Staff is great except for the receptionist, who is very rude.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Wonderful, knowledgeable, caring Dr. Piran. We are so lucky to have her as our Doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

So happy I was referred to Dr Sanaz Piran. She is a fantastic Cardiologist and takes the time to go over everything with you. You do not feel that you are being rushed out of the office. She does not leave you waiting so you know she has respect for your time which I find is not the case with many specialists.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Excellent Dr and excellent service. The staff is kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

The most amazing Cardiologist. Informative and thorough, I highly recommend Dr.Piran. She is not only helpful but understanding of all situations with her patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

staff and atmosphere is excellent the Dr..is a saint and courteous and doesn't mince words , shes kind and very knowledgeable , and works with you not against you ..her staff id friendly and very kind , her abilities and talents are shown in her love of her career choice and people. im was lucky to have been in her company , joshua coles ,,,,

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

She has been my cardiologist for the past 5 years. I am very lucky to have her as my cardiologist. She is very thorough and spends the time to get to know all my health issues. I am very grateful for her excellent care and the time that she dedicates to look after my medical problems.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was kept waiting for an hour and a half. I ended up walking out, as there was no indication of when I would see her. The staff was friendly enough, but the wait was unacceptable - don't care that she is a cardiologist or not, just not acceptable .

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent diagnostician. The cardiologist with a heart!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Sanaz Piran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients