Ratings for Dr. Samuel Greig

This clinic is overrated. This doctor is so rushed and didn't even listen to me. I wrote 3 pages of headache journal and he just looked at it for a few seconds then gave it back. He doesn't think my headaches are from my sinus but he's still going to do a CT scan and expose me to unnecessary radiation. I waited a YEAR for this appointment to have no results. What a joke.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I have seen Dr Samuel Grieg twice, he has now recommended surgery as the medications that I have been on isn't helping the sinuses... It's keeping the nasal polyps at bay so I can breathe properly through my nose but he wants those infections take care of that I can be off all antibiotics. He is a great doctor, always friendly and you can ask him anything. I told him that I was scared about the surgery and he sat down right in front of and listened and explained everything. I'm glad he's on the team of doctors that is going to be in the room... I believe he will be taking good care of me...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I had a surgery (turbine reduction and enlargement of passage) on Jan 22, 2015 at the Royal Alex. A few days before the surgery, I had some questions about the whole process and what to expect. Dr. Greig took time to meet with me (this was not a scheduled appointment) and thoroughly explained the procedure in a plain language and what the recovery process would look like. The surgery went well and the recovery was as expected. My breathing has improved substantially! At the surgery follow up meeting, Dr. Greig, performed a thorough examination, and some additional procedure to trim the scar tissue off. He always explains what he is going to do, which is comforting and reassuring. Dr. Greig is a very professional and competent doctor. I cannot thank him and the team enough!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015