Ratings for Dr. Sami Sreis

Dr.sami sreis was awsome took care of me when i got my wisdom tooth taken out was super professional. I highly recommend people to go visit him for any dental needs

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Sami Sreis saved my tooth from having to get a crown I’m only gonna get a filling on that tooth save me some money now that’s was up that’s the way to go Dr. Sami Sreis I will send everyone I know to you and to top it off Dr. Sami Sreis has the touch of a Angels hand I can’t even feel the niddle in my gum so that’s a big thumbs up there 👍 thank you to my husband for taking me with Dr.Sami if it wasn’t cause of him I would still be suffering lol. Thanks Dr Sami I will be seeing you soon .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr. Sami Sreis's response
Hi Sandra! Thank you so much for that wonderful review!! I am so pleased we were able to help you before things progressed. I appreciate the feedback so much and will love your referrals and take care of them with the best care!!! So sweet of you and looking forward to seeing you and your husband soon.

Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Sami is an outstanding dentist, his work is remarkable. He makes me feel comfortable and at ease, from his great personality to his thorough explanation is astounding. I’ve never left his office uncertain and as I’ve seen him throughout the years he follows up with his patients. I’m so glad I can finally say I have a dentist that I can always go to. Great job Dr. Sami continue to flourish as you have.

Dr. Sami Sreis's response
Wow! Laura, Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the kind words and would love to continue to have you as a patient!!

Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Sreis and his team at TLC are one of the best if not THE best in the area. They make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in the office. Dr Sreis is respectful, knowledgable, professional and explains procedures and different treatment options. Me and my family will not go to any other dentist from now on that is not Dr Sreis. Read some reviews and very dispoointed to see people trying to make this Dr and his team look bad, racist is a very strong word and it is NOT a word that describes the Team i met! I highly recommend Dr Sreis to everyone and will refer friends and family to see for themselves the quality this team brings.

Dr. Sami Sreis's response
Francisco, thank you so much for the review. It would be an honour to continue serving you and your family. The team and I love getting feedback and thrive to continue providing a great patient experience.

Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Sreis and his staff were great! I have always feared the dentist and they made me feel so comfortable that I have gone back regularly for years now. I see a negative comment about racism and making someone feel “uncomfortable” I have had many encounters with Dr. Sreis and his staff and have never witnessed anything like that. They are always very caring and professional.

Dr. Sami Sreis's response
Hi Erin! Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We thrive to provide excellent patient care and experience. Your words are really appreciated!!!

Submitted March 16, 2019

I never expected trying out a new dentist to be such a pleasurable experience! Dr. Sreis is very motivated to learn more and shares his knowledge all along the visit to ease the stress off. I don't believe I will be looking for a new dentist as long as he is within my radius. Keep up the positive energy and thank you!!!

Dr. Sami Sreis's response
Thank you so much for the feedback you are very welcome!! Education is huge in the field of dentistry and I strive to keep learning and providing the utmost best care possible!!

Submitted March 16, 2019

Worst dentist experience ever! Very unprofessional, even felt uncomfortable at one point. Not someone I would trust , please avoid at all costs. Tries to upsell, just the worst. Beware and avoid

Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr. Sami Sreis's response
Hi, can you please tell me more about your experience? We love feedback and would love to make things better. We thrive to provide excellent customer care, and your comments do not match with our office culture. Please contact me at the office to address your experience and we will definitely resolve the issue.

Submitted March 16, 2019

Horrible experience. Would never go back. I am sorry but I did not leave the office with a positive/confident outlook.

Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr. Sami Sreis's response
Hi, I would appreciate if you could contact me personally as I would really like to resolve you leaving the office feeling that way. I strive to be able to provide my best dentistry, and I know it is only possible when we have patients that entrust myself and team members. Please feel free to contact me so you can talk about your experience.

Submitted March 16, 2019

This has been best dentist & patient experience I have ever had. I was always tied town to the one dentist office, for the last 6 years, with a revolving door of dentist. Every time I came back I was indifferent to whom was to be my dentist until now. Now I feel that Sami is my dentist and rather that stay with this same office, which has great staff (shout out to Alejandro), I will follow Sami for his services and excellent skills to whatever dentistry office he relocates to.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I can honestly say my experience with Dr. Sreis was phenomenal. He is very thorough when he’s explaining the procedure your about to get done. What I most like about him is his personality and how comfortable he makes me feel. I dislike going to the dentist but I would 100% recommend him, his work is unbelievably great. I will go to him every time I need dental work done. The best experience I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Dr. Sami Sreis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I describe myself as a genuinely caring, self-motivated, hard-working individual in everything that I engage myself in. As a doctor, I am dedicated to providing exceptional patient care tailored to each and every single patient that has entrusted me with delivering oral health care.

• English
  • Spanish
  • French

• Universite de Montreal (Grad. 2014)