Ratings for Dr. Sameh Ekladious

Really struggle to understand front staff and they actually seem to laugh at you when they haven't completed setting up specialist appointments. The doctor is good like most doctors but the staff are who you deal with the most to ensure specialist appointments are booked . Front staff are terrible

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

This doctor is well mannered, and listens well to his patients. His punctuality is pretty good always on time. He gives the right diagnosis to all my medical problems, he is very knowledgeable and know what he is doing. i would recommend this doctor for his helpfulness and skills.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

This doctor is so rude and careless. I went in and i saw he spent only two minutes with the patient before me. After he came to see me, he did not care about listening to me. I told i have soar throat and he said, "I give you medicine.", I started telling him about other related problems but he said, "I cannot listen to all your problems in one visit.". He did not care about my symptoms and my problem. They get paid by number of patients he sees and hence he did not care about me at all. He did not make any eye contact with me at all, didn't bother looking at my pale face or my problem. He is very disrespectful, rude, cheap, bad mannered, impolite, terrible and pathetic. Never go to him. He is just a money grabber!

Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr E is thorough with confidence, helpful in advice, staff remembers my wife and I by name, on line booking is excellent and efficient. Bedside manners small chat is personable. We are glad we met him. John and Debbie P. Ps. His English is excellent and very on the ball.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

My family and I are the patients of Dr. Ekladious for more than 3 years (since he was in Saskatchewan). We kept him as our family doctor when we moved to Ontario. He is one of the best doctors we have dealt with. He is calm and kind. He spends enough time with us and updates us right away with the test results. He is very knowledgeable and up-to-date.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

My family and I have been his patients for 2 years now. He is very deatailed, high profesional and caring doctor. He does his research and really invest his time in you as individual. He came in our life as higly recommended and he exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you doctor for taking us under your care.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Not helpful. Cares only about you coming in to swipe your card and make money. Will never call or answer calls. Staff very slow. I am sorry I picked him for my family doctor, the trouble is that there is a shortage out there.

Submitted March 23, 2017

he is the best doctor i ever seen ,i like his way and how explain everything really amazing and his staff also so nice

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

he is amazing best doctor ever ,the staff is really nice and welcome

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Best doctor in Weyburn. His thoroughness and knowledge are greatly appreciated. Follows through with what he says he is going to do and has wonderful hours!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Sameh Ekladious's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup