Dr. Sameer Dedhar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sameer Dedhar

Dr.Sameer was fantastic and very professional. I haven't had a checkup in about 10 years and he was very good with explaining everything to me and not pressuring me into having to spend money for a new pair of glasses. I did buy a pair and I will highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new optometrist in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Sameer twice now in the past four years for my eyes, both times he and his staff exceeded my expectations. The most recently being just two weeks ago when I returned for my bi annual eye checkup. Their new location was only minutes away from their previous one located in a brand new facility. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, Dr. Dedhar was ready and waiting and I was in and out Ina very timely fashion with my updated prescription and new glasses that I was able to fill and pick up there art the at the same location. In addition to all this, Sameer went over my eye exams in full detail with me taking his time and answering any questions that I had, as a patient would expect from his or her doctor. All in all, 100 percent satisfaction rating. Great work Conroy Optrametric centre. Cheers!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I was referred to Dr Sameer Dedhar by my family doctor for evaluation of pain and discomfort in one of my eyes. Dr Dedhar promptly diagnosed my condition as Acute Posterior Vitreous Detachment & Retinal Tear. Acute Posterior Vitreous Detachment is a generally benign condition but in some cases can result in retinal tear, which was my case. Not detecting this retinal tear may have resulted in retinal detachment, or blindness. Dr Dedhar proceeded to coordinate timely treatment (Laser Retinopexy) at the Ottawa Eye Institute, which I received that same evening. I am very grateful for Dr Dedhar whose competence and dedication saved my eyesight and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

He is knowledgable and cooperative. He gives importance to patients and truly cares for them

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Very patient and knowledgable doctor! He may very well have saved my vision. I showed up for a routine checkup and he found an asymptomatic retinal tear in my left eye. Very glad to have chosen him as my eye doctor, will surely be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015