Ratings for Dr. Sameea Bajwa

Wonderful caring doctor took over from my previous doctor who retired .Excellent & thorough ,always takes times to chat and really works hard to ensure your concerns & health issues are resolved.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Admin needs a little work but she is a great doctor and gives you a good discussion of your symptoms, issues and recommended prescriptions. A very bright and engaging individual.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Bajwa took over my previous family doctor's practice when he retired, a year and a half ago. She has been absolutely wonderful to me and my whole family. She is very thorough and is happy to answer the million questions I ask her. Never tries to brush off my health complaints, she will always investigate things and try to figure them out, or refer us to a specialist. My only complaint would be that she is so busy, it's next to impossible to book a last minute appointment. The receptionist will always say "come to the walk-in clinic this evening" but it will usually be a different doctor. Wait times are reasonable if you have an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Sameea Bajwa's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients