Ratings for Dr. Sam Korman

Great Psychiatrist to see, really helped me out with ptsd issues

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr Korman is a fantastic Psychiatrist. I have had experience with a few others and he is by far the best. He is patient, kind, always polite and truly wants to help. When I have been an inpatient he has come to see me 6 days a week. He has also been wonderful when speaking with my mother to explain my diagnoses and treatment. I found Doctor Korman after my psychologist asked her colleagues who was the best Doctor at New Farm clinic.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Just an interested question (which is why I leave neutral ratings) - who does he locum FOR so we know who he is better than! I have heard good things too about Dr Korman I might add on online mental health chat rooms...

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Doctor Korman is the best psychiatrist by far at New Farm Clinic. He takes his work seriously, is kind, helpful and good with medications. He also works at the hospital 6 days per week. I saw him as a locum doctor a few times and was very impressed.

Submitted February 1, 2016