Ratings for Dr. Saif Dawood

Dr. Dawood is an outstanding doctor. He listens well, is knowledgable and answers all of my questions. He is professional and caring at the same time. Erin is an excellent staff that he has. I trust Dr. Dawood with my lfe.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

We’re so happy we found Dr Dawood, he is extremely thorough and knowledable, Erin at the front desk is great too! We feel extremely lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

I was a patient of Dr. Boxall's for 20 years. I was a little nervous about seeing Dr. Dawood as I have always seen a female Doctor. Upon having some major health issues he was right there to see me through everything. He made sure I had all of the appropriate tests and listened to me. He answered all of my questions and was on time for my appointments with him. Erin the medical secretary has always been a joy to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Excellent doctor, very helpful and there to listen.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Dawood is kind, knowledgeable and conscientious. I’m really happy with Dr. Boxall’s replacement for me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr Boxall good not have chosen a better doctor for here trusted clients

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Knowledgeable, effective communicator , and punctual

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Dawood was very nice and listened to my complaint, asked questions, answered all of my questions and give me the appropriate guidance. I had been a patient of Dr. Boxall for decades. Dr. Dawood is almost like a male Dr. Boxall so I already happy and trusting Dr. Dawood for my health.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Saif Dawood's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients