Ratings for Dr. Saeed Meshksar

"My 4-year old son has had many dental issues over couple of months and I chose Dr.Saeed as his dentist. Best decision ever! My son needed a lot of work and every single appointment has been wonderful. Dr Saeed and his staff treat my son as if he is the only patient he has, he is warm and caring and kids respond to that and it eases their anxiety. I've never felt rushes, or felt like we were just another number. My questions and concerns are always heard out and he has taken the time to not only educate me, but to also reassure me that my son's dental health is his top priority. The hygienists and other staff are FABULOUS and have the same sweet care and kindness as Dr Saeed. Basically, they treat your child the way you would treat your child. "

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

They were the nicest and they gave the best survive possible. I am glad I went to eagle family dentistry. The best dentist i have ever been to

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr Saeed is excellant dentist. I like him very much. He is so skill and patient, make you feel comfortable and relaxed. He is amazing. Staff are friendly and helpful. I recomment all of my friend and family. Do not hesistate to go here. This is the best place when you need a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I consistently recommend Dr. Saeed to all my friends. It’s always pleasant to go to his office for any kind of dental work. He is so patient and skilled, puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Staff are so friendly, kind and helpful. This office is a wonderful pace for anyone looking for a new dental home, highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr. Saeed Meshksar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare